YES!I JUST BROKE UP WITH MY GF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, finally. After all of the cheatin, and lying, i finally kicked her to the curb. God was she dirty. I wasnt able to do it for so long because sex messes with your thoughts and emotions. I thought i loved her, but, HA! I hope she cries forever. She has no idea what kind of scars i will carry from this relationship. IM FREE AND SINGLE AGAIN!!!!YES!!!! :woot:

just thought id share... :blush:

trust me...you should be ^_^ it took me awhile to gather up the courage and end this...and now i couldnt feel better. It was like i was in jail.

3 months...worst 3 months of my life...shes the one that got me started with all of my bad habits, and now my bad habits cost me 6 months of being grounded...o ya, and my car got sold. :angry:

Nic, I'm so proud of you, I know it was probably way hard, but from what I know, you deserved SOOOOOOO much more than her anyway! YAY NIC!!!

I think you deserve a hole lot better than sdomeone who cheats and lies to you!!
I hope you will be okay soon!!

Hey sounds like a good deal.

Someone a few post back said congrats on the breakup...hallmark should make a card for that-it just sounds card worthy.

AgentNicBristow said:
Man, finally. After all of the cheatin, and lying, i finally kicked her to the curb. God was she dirty. I wasnt able to do it for so long because sex messes with your thoughts and emotions. I thought i loved her, but, HA! I hope she cries forever. She has no idea what kind of scars i will carry from this relationship. IM FREE AND SINGLE AGAIN!!!!YES!!!! :woot:

just thought id share... :blush:
well I'm glad you conjured up the guts to ditch the b****

Finally!!! thats great Nic u should have got rid of her long ago!!! but hey now go party your butt off u deserve it heck I'll go party for ya!!

~KM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back