YES!I JUST BROKE UP WITH MY GF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Jeanie said:
Hey sounds like a good deal.

Someone a few post back said congrats on the breakup...hallmark should make a card for that-it just sounds card worthy.
:lol: that was me :lol:

AgentNicBristow said:
Man, finally. After all of the cheatin, and lying, i finally kicked her to the curb. God was she dirty. I wasnt able to do it for so long because sex messes with your thoughts and emotions. I thought i loved her, but, HA! I hope she cries forever. She has no idea what kind of scars i will carry from this relationship. IM FREE AND SINGLE AGAIN!!!!YES!!!! :woot:

just thought id share... :blush:
what happened :confused: i thought you were dating asha...or am i wrong cos i usually am...... :blush:

AgentNicBristow said:
3 months...worst 3 months of my life...shes the one that got me started with all of my bad habits, and now my bad habits cost me 6 months of being grounded...o ya, and my car got sold. :angry:
whoa. that's not cool. i have a car, but no liscence and the way me and my parents fight, i won't be getting a license anytime soon

ALIAS_RULES said:
Once a cheater always a cheater.
thats a line from Friends!!! Rachel says it!!

but Nic - good on you man, sounds like this girl has been awhole lot of trouble!!! hope u find single life a blast dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

Bradhadair said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Man, finally.  After all of the cheatin, and lying, i finally kicked her to the curb.  God was she dirty.  I wasnt able to do it for so long because sex messes with your thoughts and emotions.  I thought i loved her, but, HA! I hope she cries forever.  She has no idea what kind of scars i will carry from this relationship.  IM FREE AND SINGLE AGAIN!!!!YES!!!! :woot:

just thought id share... :blush:
what happened :confused: i thought you were dating asha...or am i wrong cos i usually am...... :blush:
no Asha was Dating Nick, not Nic.

Well done, being with someone who's unfaithful is majorly stressful, been throught the whole experience myself Nic and i did exactly what you did, i know it's tough but once your out, its so much better, no more wondering what they're doing (and who with) when you're not with them!! single and loving it as they say and I'm sure you'll love it just as much as me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back