Yes im Bi get over it people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, my favourite passage of the bible is the one that follos:

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Samuel L. Jackson

PS: Avenged if this reference in any way offends you or your religious beliefes in any way plz tell me and I will gladly take it down, it is not my intention to insult anyone.

Avenged if this attitude continues I'm gonna have to take Jurasstic measures. And don't judge me if I spelled Jurasstic wrong.

Sincerly,

Your Co-Founder

The word is "drastic" Garcia, just sayin.

Avenged, we don't care if you're religious, that's your personal preferance. Just don't try and force it down our throats.

Well if he posts anything religous again just delete this post and we will be done with it im tired of the "flame" wars and religon battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back