You and Me

ashqua said:
It's kind hard to believe you :P
Twice!! They started to "get ready" twice!

😆

Every time there is something that stopped them :P , but I know something will happen soon :P

At least Jack's gift is useful :P , and at least for once Sydney is happy with one of his gifts :P

But I'm sure, his love is what she really wants and needs!!
Thx for the PM

BTW : Will we have a Vack scene soon? Because I'd love to read one :P
:angelnot:
:devil:
[post="1331707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry, but there's only ONE Vack scene in this whole fic and it's in the next to last chapter. :devil:

Thanks! :lol:

Awww man
Silly Kevin
Bad timing
But they were moving kinda fast in the relationship
I can't believe Jack's truck
He used it once?
Thats crazy!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

You are a teaser, you know this, right? :D

I love tha way you write their physical attraction and I'm here, sitting inn front of my pc, waiting.....

ciao Ari

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: Katy... :P Yep, this is a Katy Story and I LIKE it... :D A lot. :D lool... awh, how cute, they went off into the sunset... :P Cute... :P Thanks for the PM and great chapter... I shall be waiting for the next one! ;)

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

That was so funny :lol:
When Kevin caught Sydney and Vaughn it was just soo funny.
It's nice they are going to take it slow.
Was lovely that they road off into the sunset.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

I'm updating. Obviously. :rolleyes:

[9]

Although they talked about what had almost happened, things were still slightly awkward when they said goodbye Saturday evening. Both decided it would be best if they took a few days to cool off.

Due to Michael’s busy work schedule, they didn’t see each other again until Sunday of the next week. Eight days apart.

“What are we doing tomorrow?” Michael asked, as they talked on the phone.

Sydney turned over on her stomach, “Who said we were doing something tomorrow?” Sydney teased.

“Fine. I’ll go out with one of my other girlfriends.” Michael joked back.

Sydney laughed. “Shut up. What is there to do around here?”

“We could do the boring history stuff. Jamestown, Williamsburg, Yorktown--“

Sydney cut him off, “Ewww. No. Nothing that involves history.”

Michael chuckled. “Umm... We could go bowling or to the movies.”

Sydney shook her head, “I don’t know. Maybe.”

“We could go to an Admiral’s game.” Michael suggested, hopeful.

“Who are the Admiral’s?”

“Local hockey team.”

“You would love that.” Sydney stuck her tongue out, even if he couldn't see her.

“MmmHmm. Now I’m running out of suggestions.”

“We could go... Shopping!” Sydney exclaimed. “Nadia told me about all the stores that are about an hour away.”

Michael groaned. “Fine. We can go shopping. But you owe me.”

“You’re the best.” Sydney smiled. They continued talking for a couple more hours. When they hung up, it was because Michael forced Sydney to. She was barely audible inbetween yawns. They said goodbye with the promise of seeing each other the next day.

~*~

They walked hand-in-hand down the stairs of the Lynnhaven Mall. Sydney had been complaining about being hungry, so Michael was leading her towards the food court to get some of the homemade French fries that were sold there.

“These are the best French fries I’ve ever eaten.” Michael exclaimed, as they found a table.

Sydney smirked and countered with, “We’ll see about that.” Michael chuckled. Sydney stuck out her tongue. She realized that she didn’t get any condiments. “Michael...” She whined.

“Yes?”

“I forgot to get ketchup.”

“And?”

“Will you go get me some?” She half-way begged, giving him her infamous puppy dog eyes. Sydney lightly rubbed his hand with her thumb and pouted. “Pleeeeease.”

“Okay.” He said. He may have only known her two weeks, well, sixteen days to be exact, but he already knew that he could not resist those eyes when she pouted. Michael quickly got up and returned with a handful of packets.

“Thank you.” She smiled happily. Michael had decided walking those ten long feet to get Sydney ketchup was worth it, just to see her smile at him like that.

Sydney dipped a French fry in the ketchup until it was completely covered. Michael smirked and swatted at him. “Shut up.” She exclaimed.

“Did I say anything?”

“No, but you wanted to.”

Michael rolled his eyes at her. “You’re crazy.”

Sydney shook her head and laughed. She continued to eat her fries. “I hate to admit it, but you were right. These are really good.”

“Told ya so.”

“Shut up.”

“That’s the second time you’ve told me to shut up in five minutes. I’m feeling abused.”

“Shut up.”

Michael placed a hand over his heart. “This is really hurting me, Syd.” Michael wiped away a fake tear. Sydney rolled her eyes.

“You’re such a dork.”

“More hurtful words.” Michael said in a mock serious tone.

Sydney stood up. “Oh come on you big dork. I need to go to Victoria’s Secret. I didn't bring enough underwear with me.” Sydney told him. Even though they hadn't been together long, they had a high comfort level with each other and Sydney wasn't embarrased at all to tell him that.

Michael’s face fell. “Syd.. No... Don’t do this to me. I have a reputation to maintain. I can’t be seen in there!” Michael gasped.

“You’re acting like its diseased or something.” Sydney smirked. “If you’re a good boy I’ll buy you some cologne. Very Sexy for men.” Sydney smiled, imagining how good Michael would smell wearing that cologne. He already smelled wonderful and that was just his natural smell.

Michael sighed exasperatedly, but followed her anyways.

They walked into the store; Sydney squeezed Michael’s hand reassuringly, before skipping off to look at the bra collection.

Michael looked at one of the displays and saw five different types of underwear in all different colors and designs. “Syd?” He called out.

She walked up beside him, “You alright?”

He nodded. “Why do girls need all these kinds of underwear?”

“Because, we just do.”

“But why?” He exclaimed, thoroughly confused.

“Alright, here’s an example. You can’t wear regular panties when you’re wearing a tight dress, because you can see the underwear lines through the dress and that’s tacky. You can wear a thong and that solves your problem.” Sydney stated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“That’s just stupid.”

“Or if you’re my sl**ty math professor you’d wear this--” She showed him a bright red thong “--under your tight, practically see-through white pants.” Sydney cringed. “That’s a big No-No!”

“I wouldn’t have a problem with that.”

Sydney slapped him and rolled her eyes, “You would if she was fifty.” Michael shuddered. “Okay, another example. If you’re trying to seduce your boyfriend you can’t wear pink underwear with little animals and polka-dots all over them. You need to wear something sexier, like this--” Sydney said, picking up a lacy thong.

“Ohhhhhhh!” Michael said, finally getting it.

“Yeah.” Sydney nodded, walking away again to finish her shopping.

Michael found Sydney a few minutes later, a whole pile of items in her arms. He held up the sexy, white lingerie he had found. “Syd, would you ever wear something like this?”

Sydney looked up and giggled. “Why do you wanna know?”

“Just curious.”

Suuuure

“I am. Well, would you?”

“I guess you’ll have to wait in see.” She winked at him, before walking away to check out, leaving Michael there, speechless.

:lol:

nice

Good that they can do such normal stuff like go shopping and she doesnt think it is beneath her or something like that! I mean at least they dont have any barriers coz she has all the money in the world and he doesnt. Thats cool

Good update. Thanks for the pm

ohiochic2010 said:
1st? Yes. That was helarious.  Do we get some *wiggles eyebrows* {I couldn't find the smilie}
[post="1333280"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The smiley is :naughty: : naughty : I love that one. ;)

LOL

Thanks everyone! ^_^

That was funny. You do not see very many men in Victoria's Secret. Please update again soon.
I hope that some of his friends saw him. haha

texasalias

Back