You Found Me

You Found Me
-please be nice I've never done lyrics before, so please tell me what i need to do better...what i did well...what just sucked....anything. thanks!

Is this a dream?
If it is
Please don't wake me from this high
I've become comfortably numb
Until you opened up my eyes
To what it's like
When everything's right
I can't believe.

Vaughn and Sydney were curled up. Sydney lay awake thinking about what a great life she had now. She was so scared, 24 years ago, when her mother died. He had picked up the pieces that were torn apart by her mothers death and helped her to glue them back together. He had never told her anything but the truth. He was her soul mate and they had been married for almost 3 years now.

You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me
You found me

She had had a couple of boyfriends through the years, but she always came back to Vaughn. The man who she could always count on to be there for her. He would help her to cry and then help her to move on. He was her soul mate. They had promised each other they would be together forever when they got married.

So, here we are
That's pretty far
When you think of where we've been
No going back
I'm fading out
All that has faded me within
You're by my side
Now everything's fine
I can't believe

She thought in awe about how great he was. He was so sweet and never did he lose his temper. He was the perfect man, never rough always gentle. He never had cheated he never had done anything wrong in her eyes.

You found me
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
You found me
You found me

Even when she was ready to burst. Ready to die or just run away from everything. He came through for her and nudged her back. He was her soul mate. Sometimes she just thought that this was a dream and her life would wake her up and she would wake up somewhere where there was nobody name Michael Christopher Vaughn and she gently rubbed her expanding belly and smiled as she started to drift off to sleep.

And I was hiding
'Til you came along
And showed me where I belong
You found me
You found me
How did you know?
How did you know?

He felt her slightly stirring and tightened his grip on her perfect body. She was so perfect in every way. She was sweet and gentle and had ways to make even a grumpy crocodile just purr. She could tame even a mountain lion. She was his soul mate and they would be together forever because they had promised to, vowed too.

You found me
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
You found me

Now, together they look down at the perfect little girl they created together. They touched her tiny little fingers and her tiny little toes and kissed every one of them. They beamed at each other and gave each other a kiss. They couldn't believe that they had such a great life. Who would have known that a friendship could become so much. Who could have known that somebody was out there that matched every description in the book. You found me, you found me, Sydney thought, even when no one else was looking.

You found me
You found me
You broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
The good and the bad
And the things in between
You found me
You found me

You Found Me-Kelly Clarkson
-Nads

Aww, that was so cute. That was the way that I had hoped Alias would have ended, with Michael being there for Sydney and his daughter's birth.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Vaughn and Sydney were curled up. Sydney lay awake thinking about what a great life she had now. She was so scared, 24 years ago, when her mother died. He had picked up the pieces that were torn apart by her mothers death and helped her to glue them back together. He had never told her anything but the truth. He was her soul mate and they had been married for almost 3 years now.
aww that was so cute! :love:
i loved it!!

Thanks so much for the PM!

Good story. I really lke this song and the lyricks matched the story.
Sud and Vaugh finally got their happy ending :smiley:

Back