You know someone's a spy when...

Funny stuff!
How to know if someone is a spy.
1.) You know your mother is a spy when the butter dish on the dinner table is constantly saying, "Come in agent 29. Come in. I repeat calling agent 29."

2.) You know your father is a spy when you go to use his ball point pen and accidentally shoot yourself in the butt.

3.) You know your dad is a spy when the waitress asks how he wants his steak, he will only recite his name, rank and derial number.

4.) You know your mom is a spy is you have yet to beat her at a game of "I spy."

5.) You know your best friend is a spy when she tries to convince you that the
detailed layout of the Vatican is for a school project.

6.) You know your dad is a spy when instead of HBO, you have direct video hookup to Saddam Hussein's bedroom.

7.) You know your mother is a spy when more than once you catch her whispering into the refrigerator magnets.

8.) You know your dad is a spy when his bumper sticker reads: "I would rather be spyin'."

9.) You know your mom is a spy when she's always joking that her meatloaf is "harder to crack that a Pentagon code."

10.) Your dad might be a spydaddy if on more than a few occasions, you have heard: "I have no idea how that got there!"

Anyone heard anymore than that? Feel free to write more! :lol:

Those are funny! hmmm... let me try.

You know your mothers a spy when you ask for money and she gives you a load of unmarked foreign bills.

Ha that was good.

You know your dad's a spy when whenever you watch an action movie he knows all the guns, the year they were made, and what kind of amo they take.

(I dunno!)

You know when your little brother is a spy if he runs round the yard and does army rolls and pretents to shot people all the time

Hey come on guys! be nice. post more funnies!!!

You know your sisters a spy when you're looking for your shoes in her closet and accidently trip an alarm that shoots you with a tranquilizer.

You know your parents are spies when they hook all your friends up to a lie detector and ask questions like if they've had any contact with a terrorist in Uzbekistan.

Heh. Great idea!

You know your best friend is a spy when she gives you a ride to practice and suddenly you end up in a car chase. :drive:

You know your big sister's a spy when you're watching Alias and she points out exactly why a situation wouldn't work
You know your dog is secretly a spy for the K9 elite forces when she is nice to anyone but David Anders (when he comes round for tea hehe i wish)
this is fun :D

you know your roomate's a spy when you're constantly getting calls from joey's pizza...
you know your boyfriend's a spy when his glasses make noises like a camera and his tie rings like a phone! :D

Hee, funny!

You know your roommate is a spy when you constantly get calls from Joey's Pizza... despite having changed your number six times.
:smiley: sorry, syd_47... didn't mean to steal yours.

You know your best friend is a spy when you jokingly say 'God, it's not like you're a SPY or anything' and they respond by laughing uneasily and diving through the window.

You SHOULD know your best friend is a spy if they come to you in the middle of the day, bruised, scared and requesting your sister's credit cards and passport.

You know you're roommate is a spy when you stub your toe on a midnight toilet run and they come barreling out of their room lugging a semi-automatic.

You know ANYONE'S a spy when they come home with fricking bullet wounds in their shoulder.

You know your dad's a spy when he works for a company that he can't even explain what he does there and is always going on business trips

you know your a spy when you always bring your cellphone to someone elses bathroom and rummage through their pills looking for provalcillium.

you know someone is a spy, when they walk around pretending to talk to themself, when there actually talking to someone over a hidden radio thingy

Back