Season 3 you know what i think

i think that it is not really jack. what if some how there was a other prototype for
project helix and jack got doubled and the person we see is Bill Vaughn.
And what Sydney saw in the bank was just a setup orcastrated by Bill and Katya.
so she would not trust her father.

Hey that is a theory....whatever the case, it sounds as if you, like myself is holding out hope that Jack is a good guy and the relationship with his daughter has been genuine.

You're saying that wasn't Jack just in the last scene?
:confused:

You know, the more I think about all of your posts, the more clear some of this is becoming.

Indulge me...

It occurs to me that most if not all of what Sydney knows about herself was information given to her by Jack. So it is conceivable that everything she knows is a lie. Now, before people start going nuts, just because he has lied to her does not make him a bad man, or even the evil enemy. I do believe he lied to her though. I think we can all agree about that.

Now, how much of what he has told her is a lie?
That remains to be seen, but judging by her reaction, it could be pretty bad.

Next, just how powerful is Jack Bristow. Up to now, I've always felt that his record and years of service have pretty much spoken for themselves, and that he has reached his current position as a culmination of those efforts. But is this all there is to it? Is there something more that we don't know? I think there is. This man, at times, seems to hold more power that Dixon. (Can anyone explain how he was able to fake Sloane's death without so much as a slap to the wrist?)

Has he been the puppet master? Has he been manipulating and orchestrating events to reach an ultimate endgame? Well, we have seen him manipulate Sloane, and more recently Vaughn. He murdered Halodki in cold blood. I think there is something there, beyond the surface, that no one wants to see come out. Sure, all the fans love Spy Daddy. But he is a killer. And a deceiver. And a manipulator. Sure he can sugar-coat it by saying that he is doing it for Sydney. Because he loves her. But Sloane has done the same. If we can respect Jack's choices, then we must also respest Arvin's. They may both be devoted to Sydney. But for what reason? Love? This elusive endgame?

There is much to think about based on what we have seen these past 3 years. Those with the DVDs should study Jack's moves. I think he is up to something. I think he always has been up to something. And now I am really curious to know what it is.

Both Jack and Sloane are devoted to Sydney, but Sloane--as far as we can tell--is far more willing to allow Sydney to pay a price. We have seen Jack put his life on the line for Sydney on numerous occasions. When have we seen Sloane do the same? He's gotten into trouble over her, yes. Oops gotta go, more later.
;)

OK, if everyone starts wearing masks, the whole Intelligence and terrorist world will be chaos...Really, I dont' like that it is so east to make doubles and masks when it is convenient, bc then they can use it all the time.

i think we need to get all the project helix felgercarb behind us....cause its obviously in the past if they killed the two subjects of the project....

Back