You know what my dad calls him?

verdantheart said:
Winslet's character was a romanticist who got her boyfriend killed. I had a hard time working up a lot of sympathy for her. (I guess the way they told the story there's probably not a lot of women who agree with me . . . it's the T in my personality coming out, I guess . . .)
-_-
You mean I'm not the only one who thought that? If Rose had stayed on that lifeboat instead of jumping back onto the ship, Jack might have had a fighting chance to save himself, and they could have been reunited later on the Carpathia. At least, that's my take.

Ophelia said:
verdantheart said:
Winslet's character was a romanticist who got her boyfriend killed. I had a hard time working up a lot of sympathy for her. (I guess the way they told the story there's probably not a lot of women who agree with me . . . it's the T in my personality coming out, I guess . . .)
-_-
You mean I'm not the only one who thought that? If Rose had stayed on that lifeboat instead of jumping back onto the ship, Jack might have had a fighting chance to save himself, and they could have been reunited later on the Carpathia. At least, that's my take.
there was enough room for two on that door, dangabit!

*breathes in, breathes out*

Can I join the Give Victor/Jack a Hug Club?

Frogboy_Lives said:
there was enough room for two on that door, dangabit!

*breathes in, breathes out*

Can I join the Give Victor/Jack a Hug Club?
lol Froggy, i agree about the door!

yay! i've started a new club! *giggles*

ya know, we really should start a Victor/Jack Hug Club ;).

*IriS* said:
wow V, do you love Victor or what? hehe. you've got good taste though ;).
Actually, I would have thought that about the Titanic character no matter who played him. It was the way the character was written. It didn't hurt that he was played by an actor who is so adept at infusing humanity into characters, though.
;) ✌️

Even if there wasn't enough room on the door for the both of them, I always thought they could have taken turns. She could have sat up there for a bit and then they would switch. Thats what I would have done, instead of letting the man I love freeze to death.

Yeah, Thomas Andrews was written as such a sympathetic and great guy, and of course it helped that he was played by a man that is great at portraying those traits.

Amy

verdantheart said:
*IriS* said:
wow V, do you love Victor or what? hehe. you've got good taste though ;).
Actually, I would have thought that about the Titanic character no matter who played him. It was the way the character was written. It didn't hurt that he was played by an actor who is so adept at infusing humanity into characters, though.
;) ✌️
true, but i wasn't just referring to that response in particular ;).

Back