You might be an alias fan if...

... when you flick through a magizine to see if there is anything about alias or actors in alias before buying it

--When you copy 6 pages of quotes off the internet and carry them round so you can answer questions with alias

--When you think up stories in your head about what the next mission could be

--When you're on the bus with friends and go past anything to do with alias and fall out of your seat trying to look more closely

...you turn your tv to black/white to give it a 'film noir' feel just out of curiosity when watching it on DVD, which I've done.
...you have to rewind the DVD to pay attention to plot details because you can't help but get lost in Jennifer Garner's dimpled, sad/puppy-dog eyes. :love:
...you watch the show on DVD in espanol just for the heck of it (I'm doing that lately)
...you use lingo like 'creepola' after watching the commentary for Conscious (my favorite Alias episode ;) )

....When you look at your Alias posters hoping that one day they might jump out and ask you if you want to be on the show.

....when u start getting ideas of aliasy stuff to do from this list

.....when you r setting the timer on your microwave, you find yourself pushing 47 seconds all the time

.....when you spend hours online trying to find the alias theme song as a ringtone for your cell

....When you talk about Alias so much to your friends, whenever they see or hear anything ALIAS thay call you!!!

....When you won't let anyone touch your Alias DVD's!!(not even famly!!)

....When you start saying your own commentary when watching ALIAS!! i.e Taliking to the T.V like Syd and the gang can hear you!!

....When your friend walk into your room and say "you need help!!"

....When every gift you get is related to ALIAS, and your happy everytime!!

....When your family tells you Michael Vartan is NOT your Husband, and you get depressed!! :(

Angel said:
....When your family tells you Michael Vartan is NOT your Husband, and you get depressed!! :(
[post="1374320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
...When your family/friends tell you Jennifer Garner is NOT your girlfriend/wife and you get depressed! :depressed:
...When you watch City Slickers and when a scene comes up with Billy Crystal's wife, played by Patricia Wettig, you say to yourself, "It's Dr. Barnett from Alias!"
...When you watch Wayne's World and a scene involving Rob Lowe's sidekick (Kurt Fuller) comes up and you say to yourself, "It's that NSC scumbag from season 3, Lindsey!"

.....when you r setting the timer on your microwave, you find yourself pushing 47 seconds all the time

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

. . . after you've seen the season finale you have to drive four hours to watch it again with your best friend so you can watch his reaction and be miserable together.

. . . you feel like one of your missions in life is to convert people to ALIAS.

. . . you have an ALIAS scrapbook.

. . . you put little <o>'s on page 47 of all your textbooks in hopes that a future owner will be an obsessed fan like yourself.

When you get all mad because you only got 10 things related to Alias at Christmas :blush:

Whenever you glance at a clock it's 1:47, 9:47 etc. (This seriously happens to me)

The only reason you watched Felicity was so you could see Jennifer Garner

Back