You might be an alias fan if...

...when you taped the Thanksgiving episode of Spin City's 1st season that Jennifer Garner was on (which may have been the 1st time I saw her without remembering) and fast forward later in the episode just to see her scenes.

...if you go on holidays (to LA) and go to all the places you see in alias (e.g. the pier, and the train station)

...if your are playing a game of capture the flag with some guy friends and you find your self pulling all this alias like moves

Yeh get peeved off it you can't get on the All Alias site.

When you got to LA and can't see any of Alias Sites due to the lack of a car but get excited when you are staying across the road from one of the Disney Studios!!

Mind you it was still an hour out of LA

:smiley: ;)

When you buy a shirt that JG wore just for the hell of it

Example

post-510-1111240667.gif

...you want to cheer up after an emotionally trying time and you watch Alias bloopers or 13 Going On 30 or videos on jen-garner.net to see JG's adoarble dimpled smile/sweet personality. :cloud9:

...you hear a song you like from a band that you're a fan of and all you can think about is when it was on Alias (Smashing Pumpkins' Landslide,Coldplay's God Put A Smile On Your Face,U2's Walk On/Bad).

You think you hear your friends say something about ALias, get excited, and then look stupid when you find out they were talking about something else...

...you doodle the Rambaldi sybol on your left hand where everyone else had it tattooed
...you buy/rent any movies with Alias actors in them (Titanic, Never Been Kissed, Daredevil, etc etc.)
...you watch Lost and wonder if JJ just recycles all his Alias actors
...you watch The Mists Of Avalon and realize the more "profound" meaning of Arthur & Lancelot (aka Danny & Vaughn) falling in love with the same woman (Gwenhyfar/Sydney)
...you wish Jennifer Garner played Gwenhyfar in The Mists Of Avalon
...you go to AllAlias as soon as you connect to the internet
...you threw popcorn at the screen when Marshall walked in on Vaughn's proposal in Descent (or was it Search&Rescue?)
...you make random polls of who should come back to Alias (i did!)
...you stay up all day & all night for 4 straight days to watch the entire series thus far
...you cry after seeing the season finales (esp S4)

He he these are so true! I only started watching Alias in season 2, cos my Dad thought I might like it. He's regretted it ever since! :smiley:

awww i havent seen season four yet :cry:

your an alias fan of you...are always checking the channel seven website to see when alias is coming back on

....when you are planning a alias marathon with our friend

(we plan to watch the first 3 season before the 4th comes out in australia)

....if you fainted (litterally) at bothe times you saw the S1,S2,S4 finales
....if you and your friends threw a party after watching the S3 finale and kept shouting "LAUREN'S DEAD!!!!! AND SYD GOT VAUGHN!!!!!!" untill the neibors called the cops. (real event)
....if you are so obsessed with Alias your parents have repeatly tried to hide the 3 seasons on DVD
....if your teacher and guidence counciler try to get you pro help
....if you have ever gone to Wal-Mart and beg the video department manager to get a release date on each of the seasons
....if you have written over 20 fan mails to each of the Alias cast
All of these are true.

sd6452 said:
I really liked that one about having more pictures of Alias cast members than family/friends! :lol:  So true!

-You think every van you come across contains a surveilance system. 
-You do aliasy walks down the street or hallway when your not with a friend
-You clothing you wouldn't normally wear because it looks like something Sydney would wear
-In the stairwell at school, you run up (or down) the stairs sideways pretending your infiltrating a building when it's empty. (or you think it is!)  Haha, it's funny when I see someone and switch back to normal. :whistle: :angelic:
[post="1369150"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG~~!!!! one time I was walking down town to get ice creme and (i had just moved there) and I saw a pizza place called Pizza Like Joey's and the nickname was Joey's Pizza and I ran around the WHOLE town looking for a secret agentcy and I went home and got a squirt gun and ran down the alleys and between buildings all night trying to FIND THAT SECRET FACILLITY untill my lil' bro walked in on me and told me to stop and come home for dinner. He told mom and she never lets me walk by Joey's Pizza anymore.. LOLOLOLOLOL

Back