You might be an alias fan if...

undercover_spy said:
Well ur the reason my back hurt so.......... :angelic:

~Andrea
[post="1414089"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, well, if you weren't so weak... -_-

Anyway, you know your an Alias fan if you see someone with red hair and you run up to talk to them about Alias all day :D

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva said:
. . you put little <o>'s on page 47 of all your textbooks in hopes that a future owner will be an obsessed fan like yourself.
[post="1374361"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

say that's a good idea.. ;)

...you act out scenes from Alias with your Alias obsessed friends
...you respond with your favorite quote from alias everytime someone says something to you even if it has nothing to do with what they just said
...when you see a movie poster that stars a cast from Alias, you scream and jump around like a overly hyper kid even if you're in a car or just walking by
...you read the Alias prelude books and the APO books
...you have a subscrption to the Alias magazine or if you don't, you read it at the bookstore
...you ask the video game store if you can have the Sydney standup for the Alias video game once they take it down

you sat through all of "it had to be you" simply becuase micheal vartan was in it. (it was a horrible movie)

anytime you see anyone dressed strangly u immediatly try to remember any of syd's aliass that resemble it.

Your friend(s) hate u for always talking about Alias. You try and stop but it is almost impossible. You always find yourself rambling on about Alias facts that they probably care nothing about. Like a few days I was in a complete Alais mood and it was after dinnder and all of a sudden I just start going off about Alias to my brother. I don't even think I was making sense, I was talking so fast. Finally my brother asked my mom to make me shut up (this happens a lot in my family. Trying to get Andrea to shut up about Alias :P )

~Andrea :angelic:

you hope like hell one of the places syd goes on a mission is your home town. some how i don't think they will be coming to Kangarilla

Omg i so do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like near the washrooms it says Authorized personnel only! :woot:

you try and put in quotes from the show into everyday conversation

The first thing you do when you get on the internet is go to the many Alias boards

You get all excited everytime you come to the page number 47, 147, etc in a book :woot:

1. When you make your friends watch Alias Bloopers everytime they come over.
2. When you watch 'The Surge' just to see David Anders, and hear his American accent. (Which I did, boy it is a very BAD movie!)!
3. When you tell everyone you know the joke about the grasshopper going into a bar, and being told there it a drink named after him. (And I alternate Phil and Doug)!

Back