You might be an alias fan if...

...Instead of asking for directions you ask for your S.O.P. (standard operating procedure).
...You believe wearing a colorful wig and tight clothing can help you get away with anything.
...You check the sides of old book pages for Russian characters.
...You wonder if dress codes at all CIA black ops divisions are business casual.
...You actually buy Sydney’s Ford Focus model and refer to it as your Spy Mobile.
...You have suspicions that your roommate may actually be a double.
...You actually attempted to write about MILO RAMBALDI for your last art history paper.
...Whenever you sit in the passenger seat, you immediately think of NADIA
... You design your workout regimen in hopes of one day having IRINA DEREVKO's body.
...When you go to get a hair cut, you ask for the KATYA DEREVKO.
...You find yourself trying to find good, compelling reasons to name your child or pet "Irina" or "Sydney."
...You’re convinced your grandma didn’t die. She simply moved to Russia to run her own mercenary intelligence directorate.
...You look for air vents you could crawl into in case of an emergency
...You hate everyone named Lauren
...You think having no first name is a perfectly acceptable thing
...You don’t turn in school assignments…you dead drop them.
...Whenever your dad asks you to do something, you immediately run to your mom for your counter mission.
...Instead of writing “to-do lists” in your planner, you write them on a brown paper bag, and immediately throw them in the trash.
.... When your roommate leaves a bar without you, you immediately accost them the next day and say, “I am horrible. I am ripped apart. And not because I lost you but because, if it had been me, I would have waited. And now I realize what an utter waste that would have been.”
...When calling a friend for a ride home you always tell them, “Ready for extraction.”
... You find yourself criticizing the REAL CIA based solely on your knowledge of Alias.
...You press your finger to your ear every time you start to say something.
...You end every conversation with "Copy that."

Now this happened to me today.

...you see a Casanova preview at the movie theater, and when you see Lena Olin with her spy mommy smile, you gasp and look for the nearest Alias viewer. When there are none, you turn to the person sitting next to you and whisper, "That is Irina Derevko, Sydney's mom in Alias!"
... Elizabethtown is so bad you leave the theater to talk a walk to the lobby, and when the screens out there are playing a commercial for Alias Season 4 on DVD, you wait for the really long commercial(it was like 3 minutes) to end before going back and your friend comes out to look for you.

And the ones that were before this did NOT apply to me
Just for clarification

...When you are learning about subject verb agreement in English, your teacher abbreviates it S/V you immediatly think "SYDNEY AND VAUGHN"

--You join the ACLU after seeing what Kendall did to Sydney in "Q & A." (Yes, I actually did this :P)

--Every song you hear about betrayal and love gone sour reminds you of Jack and Irina.

You might be an Alias fan if...

You've ever gone to the actual CIA site to look for job openings thinking "I've seen the show a couple of pull ups and a chinese hooked on phonics and I'm good"

Almost gotten into a car acccident because Alias was starting in 20 min

Hung up the phone on your boyfriend because he thought it would be funny to call you 2 min before Alias and have a long conversation about the types of cheese he ate.

You've ever said written or thought of giving someone the message E.M.E.T.I.B

You watched Elektra and blamed the downfall of the film on everyone but Jennifer Garner(even though it so wasn't her fault)

If you feel sick when you hear the words "canceled" and "Alias" in the same sentence
ie. The show Night Stalker the new series that follows ABC's Alias was canceled.

1) You literally relate everything you hear to Alias.

2) You are emotionally attached to your Alias DVDs

3) The number 47 completely creeps you (during geography class my teacher told us to flip to page 47 and now some girl thinks I'm seriosuly crazy)

4) Your friends tell you to stop talking about Alias all the time

5) You think up alais scenes of your own and then act them out

6) You watched an episode, and then actaully followed what a certain character is doing (for me it is Sydney)

7) You can't wait till Thurday nights

8) You dance around to the theme song all the time

9) You can't make it for more than a couple weeks of Alias

~Andrea :angelic:

You might be an Alias fan if you...

Decided that you too wanted to die when Vaughn was killed

Are so emotionally attached to a character that you base your actions off of theirs
ie. getting married and getting pregnant so you'd have something to say if you ever happened to run into J. Garner

Actually you might need the looney bin if you go that far

...When writing sentences for either a language class or vocab you use names from people in Alias. And finally your english teacher asks if you have family with the names Sydney and Michael because you use the names so much. :innnocent:

YOU MIGHT BE A FAN IF:

...you find yourself trying to make your mother look like Irina Derevko...
..your sister gets a job at a bank and you have suspiscions about her...

xO aRiaNNa

...When writing sentences for either a language class or vocab you use names from people in Alias. And finally your english teacher asks if you have family with the names Sydney and Michael because you use the names so much. :innnocent:

he-he I have been doing that for English class! I usually don't use Michael because I never think of Vaughn as Michael. I mostly use Sydney and Isabelle. But not too often :blush:

Back