You might be an alias fan if...

Hey, I thought this might be fun although I'm sure we have similar threads already here. Please keep it going!

You might be an alias fan if......

1. you find yourself staring at the clock at 4:46, waiting for it to change.

2. you yell at your friends for calling you during alias or during an alias promo.

3. you have more pictures of alias cast members than pictures of your friends and family in your room.

4. when you sign on to the internet, you come to aa before checking your mail.

5. you spend more online time on aa than doing anything else.

have fun!

You find youself quoting lines from the show by accident, before realising what you said, then getting all excited about what you just said!

your friends complain that it's all you ever talk about

you know all of the known rambaldi prophesies (i was gonna say all of them, but we don't know all of them)

you know you're a fan when (this happened more than one time to me)

...some one says something and you reply with a quote from he show and smile after you're done and everyone thinks you're a freak haha

...you start talkin about different movies that the characters have been on and no one knows who they are...

...you ask your friend if they remember the part on alias you liked and eplain it to your friend and they think you're insane...

...you constantly want to show parts of the show to family/friends

when every love song you hear, you think of syd and vaughn

when you constantly have dreams about the show

when you talk about the characters so much, people think you might be related to them cuz you know so much :P

when you play the Alias theme as your niece's lullaby song

when you buy a lot of clippings
when you introduce ALIAS to a friend and she is hooked now :P
when you own the most of Jen&Lena´s movies
when you are going for a ALIAS rendezvous in London

... you demand that the room be totally silent when anything Alias related is on the television.

...you check which celebrities are appearing on talkshows in hopes that Jen, Michael, David, Ron, Victor, etc. will be there that day.

...you catch yourself examining pink, blue, red, black, wigs "just in case".

...someone is mentioning something funny/interesting they heard from a friend and you start in on what Syd said last week on Alias.

... aa is your homepage.

....you've actually done/thought/dreamed almost everything on this list

.....you have the overwhelming urge to die your hair a wild color and tell people that your name is "Kate Jones"

.....you go on a date, the guy/girl asks you who you work for, and you tell them to spell E-T-I-B -M-E backwards, drop kick them, and run away.

....you find yourself feeling empty and bored out of your mind on the next Wednesday after the season finally.

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva said:
.....you go on a date, the guy/girl asks you who you work for, and you tell them to spell E-T-I-B -M-E backwards, drop kick them, and run away.

....you find yourself feeling empty and bored out of your mind on the next Wednesday after the season finally.
[post="1366961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO! i should try that one once!

and yes, thats so me :( i feel so empty now :cry:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
when every love song you hear, you think of syd and vaughn

when you constantly have dreams about the show

when you talk about the characters so much, people think you might be related to them cuz you know so much :P

when you play the Alias theme as your niece's lullaby song
[post="1366631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Totally (y) on the song one.... I soooo do that! I judge them on their music video worthiness!!

And the dreams... had one two nights ago!!!

ams4alias said:
.....If anyone wants to know anything about Alias they come to you.
[post="1367088"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG :woot: absolutely!!!!

.... you request off work and lie about it just so you don't have to miss the finale of Alias.... :lol:

.... you actually throw your neck out while watching the cliffhanger to season 4

.... your 5-yr. old daughter asks you at halloween for a red wig and says: "I want to look like that girl from the show you watch all the time... "

.... and in the case of my brother -- while giving anesthesia during surgery... my brother and the surgeon obsessively talk and speculate about Alias.... :rotflmao:

-when you hit your head on a glass table after you fell down cause you were so surprised after the season finale
-when you are more likely to give sydneys life when asked to write an autobiography
-when thurdays at lunch are deticated to you talking for 27 min straight about alias!!aaa
-when you start looking for songs that remind u of syd+vaughns relationship

I really liked that one about having more pictures of Alias cast members than family/friends! :lol: So true!

-You think every van you come across contains a surveilance system.
-You do aliasy walks down the street or hallway when your not with a friend
-You clothing you wouldn't normally wear because it looks like something Sydney would wear
-In the stairwell at school, you run up (or down) the stairs sideways pretending your infiltrating a building when it's empty. (or you think it is!) Haha, it's funny when I see someone and switch back to normal. :whistle: :angelic:

....you think your rear view mirror's soul purpose is to watch and see if anyone is following you.

.....when you have a friend following you to somewhere, you try to loose them just to see if you can.

.....when you are caravaning on a road trip, you call the other driver and say ETA ...minutes every hour.

....When you find yourself crawling around in air conditioning vents for no reason what so ever.

...When you camp out in your room for 2 days straight watching a whole season of Alias without sleep.

...Whenever you drink Milo you think of Rambaldi and then of coarse Alias.

Back