You might be an alias fan if...

....when as soon as you get home you vist AA before even thinking about homework
and you also check aa when you get up in the morning before school
...When writing sentences for either a language class or vocab you use names from people in Alias. And finally your english teacher asks if you have family with the names Sydney and Michael because you use the names so much. :innnocent:
or your name in spanish class is isabelle and you often write sentences using the spanish name elena

...if you just spent the last 15ish mins reading all ten pages
then you call up a friend and read them to you and they are lke...ok...thats nice...oh ok....are their only responses!!! as you are cracking up and try to figure out how many of these apply to you!!

when you name your twins Sydney & Vaughn

someone in Australia seriously did this and I believe they are in fact an obsessed fan. Funny yet kinda distirbing

When you start a phone conversation, the first thing you say to the person you're talking to is: "Is this line secure?"

-- J<o>sh

You want the theme for New Years Eve at work to be Cowboys and Indians so you can dress up like Syd when she was a cowboy in 2x19.

You finished your Psych exam early, coz you had a new episode of Alias waiting at home to be watched!

You might be an Alias fan if...

You look for exits or items you could possibly use as weapons the moment you walk into the room

When you heard there would be no season 6 you cried or your heart stopped for just a second.

If you've ever cried on an episode of Alias (ie.Vaughn's death, don't act like you didn't)

If you're friend calls you in an emergency and you really have to think about wether or not you're going to help them.

ie. FRIEND: Hey(insert name here) my car is broken down and there is a drunk man staring at me and licking his lips can you pick me up.

YOU: ummmmmmmmm let's see it's like 9:30 right now....man are your doors locked, I mean is he going to get in there right now, because I'm gonna need 30 min before I leave because My....mother is...sick with.....um.....scabies and she really needs me bye her siiiiiiide OH IT'S BACK ON I GOTTA GO!

hehe :D these are hilarious and the sad thing is most of these apply to me :blush:

Everytime anyone mentions France, Hockey, The Vatican or getting their watch fixed you
immediately think of Vaughn which causes you to burst into tears.

Everytime you watch suddenly 30 (or 13 going on 30) you wonder if theres some kind of
consiracy theory with everyone in JG's life obsessing over hockey. And when her and Mark
Ruffelo are having that talk at the end and their all crying coz he's getting married you
immediately picture him as Vaughn and Wendy as Lauren and have this weird urge to jump
into the movie and strangle them.......

Anyone........... :blush:

- All of a sudden I have an intense interest in Ice Hockey, and the Zamboni... I even googled it, coz I had no idea what it was :lol:

- My parents use Michael and Jennifer in their examples when trying to make a point about something, knowing that I'll immediately listen when I hear their names.

..when u get excited that u know someone who has the last name or first name of anyone on alias!!

ex: im weirdly excited that my new history teacher's name is Dixon!!! :woot:

Back