You might be an alias fan if...

You try to plan your week around watching your favorite spy drama while chatting online with other obsessed fans (viewing parties). ;)

You secretly giggle when you are going to Sydney (the city), and wonder why she never went there...

You eagerly watched the emmys and got excited whenever ANYONE who had been on Alias was shown on camera (even if it was only for a second)! eg. "ahhhhhh! Theres Ricky Gervais!!! Ahhhhh! Victor Garber is presenting!!!! OMG Kelly McDonald won! She was on Alias you know? Season 4 episode 4, Ice."

Anyone else??

you are an alias fan if ............ in the morning when you wake up all you can think about is alias( i dosen't help haveing posters around your room like i have)

you are a fan if you had dream about alias(which i have had some freaky one's)

:smiley: :smiley:

If you have ever started talking to one of your Alias posters or Jennifer Garner posters (and I did this at a publc place too, and yes, people did look at me like I was completely insane :blush: , lol).

~Andrea :angelic:

When did Syd go to Sydney?? I know she went in the books...but in the show? p.s. i haven't seen season 5 yet (damn channel seven)

if you see somethink in alias and you go out and buy it (i have done it with syd's phone i saw her using so i when't and brought one)

:smiley: also slone had the same phone in series 5 so i brought the black one too

If you attempt to convince your family that you should have family Alias night, just because you think it's sad and pathetic that they don't watch the most amazing show in the world :D !!!

Practically all of the choices you make in your life are based upon Sydney. "Would Sydney do this, would Sydney wear that, would Sydney say that?" It's like a freakin' sickness, I swear!

Back