You might be an alias fan if...

you get a bit depressed when you move into a new house with the number 46...so close!

but then get excited when ur new phone number has 47 in it!!! Yay!

You get annoyed when people tell you they don't know anything, and you tell them "it's people that say stuff like that, that actually know more then they think!"

when you see a member of the cast of alias, you never call them by their REAL name, only their name from alias. ie, the movie Elektra- you dont say 'hey there's jg' you say 'hey its syd!!!!!'

when you see a member of the cast of alias, you never call them by their REAL name, only their name from alias. ie, the movie Elektra- you dont say 'hey there's jg' you say 'hey its syd!!!!!'
This happens to me, sort of, in that whenever I see a cast member on some other show/movie, the first name that comes to mind is their character name, not their real name.

When I see one of the major characters from Alias on some other show, I refer to them by their real name. "Look there's Jennifer Garner!" It's mostly due to them being well known as stars.

I'll refer to the less famous actors of Alias by their TV name. "Look, there's 'Marshall' playing a bad guy on Chuck!" "Sark is playing a samurai on Heroes."

You might be an Alias fan if....

You suddenly crave a TV marathon but you know that nobody will know what you're talking about/want to watch with you :(

you know you're a fan when you facebook search names from alias. (by the way, there are several jack bristows, and there is a irina derevko from china (?) ) :cool:

Back