Season 3 "You never broke.."

I think he did something to her, some physical operation or brain-washing, or something to make her stronger, faster, and unemotional. Some kind of evil doctor. That's what he was going to do to the other agent too. They probably have a whole army of assassins that the doctor guy has made. Of course this is new right, and there's glitches. And normal regular joes couldn't handle what the doc did to them, so occasionally they'd 'break' and he'd have to like re-program them. Sydney was strong enough to handle it. Again, I apologize for my non-sensical ramblings.

also jack says, "If you were still under the influence of any valid brainwashing technique, I'd know it. As for your memory loss, some forms of torture, electroconvulsive shock therapy for example, can cause amnesia." so obviously she was tortured and that man's job was to torture people so it would make sense if they were talking about never breaking while being tortured.

before i thought that when Sydney woke up that she had been released purposely, but perhaps she wasn't. as Jack said that there were some things that could cause memory loss. so maybe she was going out to kill someone (though the outfit doesn't look appropriate for such an occiasion) and got electrocuted and she reverted back to herself and forgot everything.

>now that i've said it it doesn't seem too likely, but it may be a possibility.

Hmmmmm...... I read through this and all your ideas make sense of mine because... I had no clue except, "OMG IS THAT RAMBALDI?! Nooooo.... it can't be... wait, but, HUH? nooooo...." :blink: :lol: I don't think I caught that quote of Jack's. *thinks*

"you were my favorite. you never broke"
What do you all think it means?

I believe that although she underwent physical torture, she was mostly under other type of torture, namely mental, hypnosis, etc. They probably weren't able to completeley break her.

However, the statement that she never broke is in contradiction with her murdering the Russian diplomat. Unless it was a double, there was a moment when she had to break, even if it was to trick them into something.

About her ordeal, we are being given just a bit of info at a time.

Back