You see a UFO!

Starbeast from Planet X

Benevolent Galaxy Being
You see a U.F.O.!

You are alone, what do you do?

(Hypothetical Question - watch the video below and pretend that you witnessed a sighting of a strange flying craft. How would you react to it?)

Yes I have seen a UFO flying in the eastern sky in Thomas Township, Saginaw County Michigan. Many years ago as a child. It come nearly straight down from the south upper sky and then suddenly veered in a V shape straight up toward a northerly direction.I saw it with a couple of friends back in the early 1960;s. I never saw anything like that before but certain things have affirmed my belief since then.

I care less if anyone is sarcastic or stand on their majesty of self worth related to UFO's and Aliens. Everyone has opinions and the right to them and not everyone is nuts because of what they believe in. I know you used your words to set up a scenario from which one is to respond to. I believe too, being direct is constructive and we all know fiction todays fiction however wild is based in some fact and usually becomes tomorrows fact at some point in time.

Good Video.

My first U.F.O. encounter

Sunset.jpg

This is a recreation of the first U.F.O. I've seen. It was early 1980's, dusk, quiet and I was with my dog. I heard a hissing sound behind me, then I heard that noise above me, I looked up and saw a black disk gliding silently over me (just below the tops of the telephone poles), I could see and hear gas emitting from two openings (going on and off), like the forced emissions were pushing it gently forward. The gas suddenly stopped, it began to pick up speed and rose upward heading south, then it began to glow orange and yellowish. It bolted away quickly into the darkening sky like it was leaving the atmosphere.........

..........I just stood there for a few minutes and thought "That was a flying saucer...is it a secret project from Earth...or was it from some place else?" I never forgot that moment, I can close my eyes and picture it clearly like it happened yesterday. I was afraid to talk about it, so I said nothing about it to anyone for a few years. And after that day, I became a Ufologist.

It is easy to believe when you see first hand that which can be explained as something that defies science at the time you see it and the vastness of space is too large for it to be a faked object. When the object in question travels from a southern most horizon and travels upward at an angle toward the zenith overhead of the night time sky and then zooms to the northern most horizon and then see it reverse itself faster than anything known can possibly do in a reverse pattern that covers horizon to horizon of the northern and southern most sky. The craft the appearance of a rusty orange coloration. I strongly believe they are coming again in a way that leaves no doubt. ^ and V seem to be the flight patterns that I have seen on several occasions. There has also been straight across the sky moving faster than anything known and at the time when space travel had not started yet, though... the more spectacular view was the v shaped patterns that nothing currently on Earth even today can duplicate. The speed of movement was a sight to behold.

Yes I have seen a UFO flying in the eastern sky in Thomas Township, Saginaw County Michigan. Many years ago as a child. It come nearly straight down from the south upper sky and then suddenly veered in a V shape straight up toward a northerly direction.I saw it with a couple of friends back in the early 1960;s. I never saw anything like that before but certain things have affirmed my belief since then.

It is easy to believe when you see first hand that which can be explained as something that defies science at the time you see it and the vastness of space is too large for it to be a faked object. When the object in question travels from a southern most horizon and travels upward at an angle toward the zenith overhead of the night time sky and then zooms to the northern most horizon and then see it reverse itself faster than anything known can possibly do in a reverse pattern that covers horizon to horizon of the northern and southern most sky. The craft the appearance of a rusty orange coloration. I strongly believe they are coming again in a way that leaves no doubt. ^ and V seem to be the flight patterns that I have seen on several occasions. There has also been straight across the sky moving faster than anything known and at the time when space travel had not started yet, though... the more spectacular view was the v shaped patterns that nothing currently on Earth even today can duplicate. The speed of movement was a sight to behold.

Can you illustrate what you saw?

Can you illustrate what you saw?

Not Really. It was rusty orangish in color and a very small orb in distant sky not much larger than a star but the difference is it made a V shape as described above at a faster speed than even todays technology is capable of. All sightings were similar and nothing close up. If it wasn't for suddenly changing directions and going in an opposite one at the same very fast speed, I probably would not of thought much of it, Even though satellites did not exist back then. So even a straight line moving fast across the sky would have been out of the ordinary. Things that happened in my childhood and again later helped open my mind to a wonderful universe of life. There are many things I have seen or experienced that I cannot explain but I feel happy because of such things.

Those who've seen UFOs

Things that happened in my childhood and again later helped open my mind to a wonderful universe of life. There are many things I have seen or experienced that I cannot explain but I feel happy because of such things.

I feel the same way about it too, I'm very happy GOD has allowed me to see things that only a few people have also seen as well.

480318_sVqM1uWK_c.jpg

Even my dog that was with me looked up.

Back