You Still Have Me

Hi!

I wrote to you ages ago saying how I read this and it made me cry and reading it again, it still makes me cry! It is such a beautiful story! If you do decide to write some more to it please PM.

nattie

This totally make me cry no matter how many times I read it.

Totally incredible fic (y).

I hope you could come up with a story to go with the one-parter. But I also hope you can make our dear Michael alive and kicking again :D.

Amazing and incredible work!!!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

*** Kathy ***

SHAMMI!!!! *FThug* LOL....fancy meeting you here. Okay...we can't get off topic.

Thank you guys so much for reading. I thought this thread was buried in the pages back.....thanks for reviving it and all the wonderful comments.

I'm writing two other fics right now, but I'll STILL think about writing more for this. But I don't know if I can make Vaughn come back from the dead..... :blink:

That was seriously the sweetest Jack/Sydney story I've EVER read!! :woot:
I'm am REALLY crying here!!! I don't usually get all caught up like this, only a couple of times before, like when Prue lost Andy on Charmed and when the littlest girl finally spoke to her daddy(Mel) in 'The Patriot'. Those tore me up!!! :rolleyes:
THIS did too!!! Brilliant angelbleu!!! I loved it!!! Now I gotta go find some tissue!! :P

omg, this story rocked my world! i was crying by the end of it! it's soooo sad, but sooooo good! i really lolve it. is there a posibilty you'll write more?

i've read it again, and i wanna add that this is the best one-parter i've ever read!!! it's so good!!!!

Back