You

That. Was. Amazing.

AMAZING, I tell you!

:notworthy:

Loved it! Not much more that I can say 'cept you're added to my very short "writing god" list :P

The chapters were freakin' awesome :woot:

hee, thanks for the PMs and continue PMing me please!!

xo laur :Prop:

P.S. Feel special! It's the first thing I've reviewed in 10 days!

THAT WAS AWESOME! even though it was a little short its ok because it was so AWESOME!! im glad they met up with each other so they have something to look forward to. :D. I just hope the Covenant doesnt find out about what Sydney's doing. update soon

I hope you let them have this reunion. I really don't want any Covenant baddies coming to grab her and take her back.
Thanks for the PM

This is sooooooooooo good. It is really well writen. :P
I am glad that Vaughn knows Sydney is alive. I hope they get to be together for a while before something happens.
Could I get a pm? :P :P

-------------------------------------
Chapter 3 – Anywhere

Dear my love, haven't you wanted to be with me
And dear my love, haven't you longed to be free
I can't keep pretending that I don't even know you
And at sweet night, you are my own

Take my hand
We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the morning's light
We'll be half way to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name

I have dreamt of a place for you and I
No one knows who we are there
All I want is to give my life only to you
I've dreamt so long I cannot dream anymore
Let's run away, I'll take you there

They'd only hold us down
Where no one needs a reason

Forget this life
Come with me
Don't look back, you're safe now
Unlock your heart
Drop your guard
No one's left to stop you
Forget this life
Come with me
Don't look back, you're safe now
Unlock your heart
Drop your guard
No one's left to stop you now

They'd only hold us down
Where love is more than just your name
--Evanescence – “Anywhere”--

“Vaughn, there’s no way I can go back to The Covenant. I won’t let them take me away from you again.” I said.

“Syd, you can’t just go and never come back. They’ll know something’s up.” Vaughn replied.

“I don’t care. I just want out.” I said.

“Syd…” he trailed off.

“Vaughn, I have an idea. I might have a way out of this.” I replied, “But I’m gonna have to call in a favor.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I don’t care. I just want out.” She said, tears running down her face. I wanted so badly to tell her that everything would be fine and have the two of us run away together, but I knew better than anyone that it wouldn’t happen.

“Syd…” I began.

“Vaughn, I haven an idea. I might have a way out of this.” She paused, “But I’m gonna have to call in a favor.” I silently wondered what favor she needed, but I didn’t have to wait long to find out.

She pulled out her cellphone and dialed a number.

“Director Kendall please. This is Agent Sydney Bristow.” She said. A moment passed before she spoke again.

“Kendall, I need to make contact with Arvin Sloane.” She said. I heard a small protest on the other end of the line.

“I don’t care! I have a plan. Just get him to the rotunda and I’ll go over the details.” She said, and hung up.

“What the heck do you need Sloane for?” I asked.

“I’ll explain later. For now, I need some help getting to the rotunda without being noticed.” She replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a great idea, so I pulled out my cellphone and immediately called Kendall.

“CIA switchboard.” I heard someone say.

“Director Kendall please. This is Agent Sydney Bristow.” I said.

“One moment.” The voice on the other end said.

“Agent Bristow, what took you so long to get in contact?” Kendall asked the moment he picked up.

“Kendall, I need to make contact with Arvin Sloane.” I demanded.

“I’m sorry, but you are in no position to make demands, Agent Bristow. Your double agent status has you on very thin ice at this office.” He replied.

“I don’t care! I have a plan. Just get him to the rotunda and I’ll go over the details.” I said before abruptly hanging up.

“What the heck do you need Sloane for?” Vaughn asked.

“I’ll explain later. For now, I need some help getting to the rotunda without being noticed.” I replied.

“I’ve got some stuff in the storagelocker over there.” He responded, pointing at a large locker in the corner.

“Thanks.” I said with a smile.

I quickly found and changed into a long black wig and a blue sundress. I smiled at Vaughn contentedly, we left the warehouse, and he drove us to the rotunda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ve got some stuff in the storagelocker over there.” I told her, pointing at a large locker I used to store some of our past disguises.

“Thanks.” She replied, smiling. I almost melted.

I looked away as she rummaged through, finding a long black wig and a blue sundress. She changed quickly, and I smiled as she looked at me like ‘do I look okay?’

“You look fine.” I said. She smiled again and took my arm as we left the warehouse.

We got in my car, and I drove us to the rotunda. We breezed through security with no problems, and made our way up to the 5th floor. Once we got there, we were greeted with Kendall’s not-so-smiling face.

“Agent Bristow, Arvin Sloane is on a plane from Zurich to here. You’d better have a damn good plan.” He said. Sydney just smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

“See? No matter how much of a hardass Kendall is, I still get my way.” She responded, much like a child. I smiled at that and led her, arm-in-arm, to the briefing room.

I sat down, and she took off her wig before sitting next to me. Kendall came in a few minutes later and sat across from Sydney.

“Now what’s this great idea of yours?” he asked. She shook her head.

“Not until I see Arvin Sloane in all his sleazy glory sitting right there.” She replied, pointing at the chair next to Kendall. He sighed heavily.

“His ETA is about 45 minutes.” He said, leaving the room.

“Well then, looks like I have a few people to say hello to. Wanna join me?” Syd asked almost giddily.

“For you, my dear, anything.” I replied.
I'm working on the next chapter as we speak. One of my sd-1ers (stealthy) gave me a great idea for the next installment. I should be back tomorrow with chapter 4! :woot: And forgive the weird html stuff. there's something up with my comp that causes that.

PM LIST:
Gregstar
KAC
Dancer4life
Crazy for Alias
AusGal
Alias_rocks_87
Secret_agent_angel
Syd26
Maddy28
Alias#1
Texasalias2004
Vaughnshoney
Sydney_alias_vaughn
Alias=mylife26
Iluvalias0203
Vaughnsgurl4lf
Nancy O
Buckeyealum2000
oooRevesDouxooo
LifesMystery
Tunita
JuliaSark05
KAliasGirl
LaurenRachael
Sab-alias
Sydney A Vaughn
Gtwallichs
POINTBLANK47
Addicted_2_Alias
Msu_ruby
SYD96
Deranged_girl

Let me know if you want on or off the pm list.
</span>

That was brilliant thank you! Really looking forward to the update tomorrow!

Thank you for the update and for the pm

Back