You'll be in my heart

Hey guys..This is just some little one parter that I wrote this morning :smiley:
Please let me know what you thought of it....It takes place somewhere in season 3 :D

You'll be in my heart
It was already eleven o'clock and Sydney still couldn't sleep. The only thing she did was lying awake and thinking about everything and everyone. She got out of bed and put on a sweater and some pants. She then walked out of her new house and jogged the two blocks to the beach. Maybe the sea would calm her down a bit.

On the other side of the town, there was another person who lay awake...Vaughn.
He was already tossing and turning for about two hours and when he looked down at his wife, he started thinking.
Of course he was in love with her and he was happy. But he also knew that he couldn't go on with his life if things were left unsaid between Sydney and him. So he kissed Lauren on her cheek and got out of bed. He quickly put on some clotehs and he was about to leave the bedroom when he heard Lauren's voice.
"Michael?"
"Ssh...it's ok. You can go back to sleep."
"Where are you going?"
"I don't know. I just need some time to think. I'll be back in a few hours,don't worry!"
"Ok. Be careful."
"I will." He then took one last look at his wife and walked away.

It was only a fifteen minute drive to get to Sydney's house. And as he was sitting there in his car in front of her door,he didn't want to wake her up. But he soon admitted to himself that maybe he was just scared to be with her and talk to her.
So he started the car again and drove to the beach.
Vaughn got out and he walked with his bare feet in the sand. and as he was walking down the shore line, he spotted another person.He walked closer and he saw that the woman was hugging her knees and he could hear her crying softly.
The woman suddenly felt someone else's presence and looked up. She was surprised when she saw that it was vaughn.
"Sydney?"
"Vaughn..what are you doing here?" He smiled.
"I could ask you the same thing."
"I guess I just couldn't sleep."
"Me neither...Do you mind if I sit?" She shook her head and he went to sit down next to her.
"How are you doing?" She shrugged her shoulders.
"I should probably say that I'm ok...but I'm not." He took her hand in his and squeezed it lightly.
"I know...Look,there's something I have to give you." He removed his hand from hers nad took a little velvet box out of his pocket. When she opened it,she was surprised by what she saw. It was a beautiful diamond ring."
"I was planning on asking you to marry me in Santa Barbara but I never got the chance." Tears were streaming down their faces.
"Oh Vaughn!"
"See...I did care for you and I still do Syd." She leaned over and hugged him.
"I'm sorry Vaughn. Please forgive me for all the things I've said to you in the past few days...Please?"
"You're forgiven." He then leaned back a bit and gave her a kiss on her cheek.
Vaughn then got up.
"Just remember one thing..."
"What's that?"
"You'll always be in my heart, no matter what." All she could do was nod because fresh tears were forming in her eyes . Vaughn walked away, leaving her alone again with her thoughts at the beach. But at least she knew now that she could always count on him when things got hard again.

THE END
So...What do you guys think?

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

THAT WAS GREAT!!!
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT MAYBE WHAT IF VAUGHN AND LAUREN HAVE A FIGHT AND THEY DIVORCE OR MAYBE LAUREN' S EVIL OR MAYBE SHE DIES
WHO KNOWS
IF YOU WRITE MORE KEEP ME POSTED
GREAT WRITING

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Hmm... well I made you read mine, so I thought I'd come over here and bother yours! Isn't that just great? It was so tragic! (Cry) We all know it's SV forever! And ever. No matter if SWMNBNDNE is in the way.

I thought it was very cute. I loved when Vaughn gave her the diamond ring. That was sweet. I think you should continue, and somehow he um.. well boots that stupid Lauren out of the picture. (Did I mention about how mad I am that she has my name) Anyway great job. I loved it. Please pm if you do right more. I liked it. Great job (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Well..It was my intention to keep this a one parted fic but after reading your reviews...I don't know.... :smiley:
Maybe there comes another idea in my head for another chapter...who knows???? :D ;)
But I'll make sure to pm you guys if I post another one! :smiley:
Anyways..thanks a lot for the reviews
--Patricia--

olá!
Patricia here i was me just being me and searching for a fic to read to pass time and try to forget about those evil tests, i believe that my teachers are all members of the convenant and are trying to kill me with tests and more tests, but anyway i found this fic i saw you were the author and then i noticed the title we know what the title means right? one more reason for me to read it so i read it expecting something wonderful because it was coming from you but this wonderful amazing adorable and at the same sad and fantastic little fic?
i am surprised by the capacity you have to write so well, you never cease to amaze me and we both know that this is brilliant because you wrote it with that little element we consider very important am i right? :inlove: :rolleyes:

so i just wanted to let you know that this is ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!! :D :D
I LOVED IT! ;) :P :D

beijinhos your dear friend :smiley:

Anya

hey guys!
thanks again for all your wonderful reviews even after such a long time :smiley:
I don't know if I'm going to continue this.
I have two weeks off with easter so maybe I can truy to work on this one.Who knows :D
Oh and by the way anyaherrera...I got a few words to tell you about that guy from school next time you're on MSN ;)

Aww this fic was so great! I wish you would have considered continuing. . .
I really loved it!

Aww this fic was so great! I wish you would have considered continuing. . .
I really loved it!

Wow.;really wow.;it amazes me that after two years, people still think this is good enough to continue.
Now I feel bad for never have done it.
Well I'm on a writing buzz right now so who knows what crazy things can come out of that ;)

I'm glad you both loved it

Back