Young Love

it's 1:30 now. i've been reading this since around 11. and i'm in love. you HAVE to update. please? since you said there's only 46 chapters... that only leaves one more. PLEASE pm me if/when you update. please?????

WOW!!!!!!!!
I just started reading this and have been reading it for a little over 3 hours and am on page 102.
It is right now 3:19 am and I am so tired.
So I am going to go to bed and finish reading it in the moring, along with a better review. :asleep: :asleep: :asleep:

I just finished reading, I started at 10 am and ended at 11:20.
Ok so I just love how when the first met they hated each other,but then they started to really like each other. :D
And when they were going out and Jack took out the revolver and threatened Vaughn. :(
They are just so in love. :love:
I was so scared for Vaughn when they had to tell their parents that she was pregnant. :thinking:
But then Vaughns mummy was so nice and took her in and didn't hate her. :P
It was so nice of Vaughns parents to pay for their first month in thier apartment. :D
What Julie was saying was so mean I hate her. :angry:
I hope Vaughn goes after Sydney. :daisy:
I just llllllllllllllllllooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee this story. :P
Could I get a pm and be added to the addicts list? :thinking:
Please update soon. (y) 👍 :laughbounce: :Please: :Please: :happydance:
:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

I just finished reading and I've been reading for like ... 3 or 4 hours. ak! SO GOOD!!!

NOOO! Vaughn go after sydney now! :'(

Can I be added to your PM list? pleeaaasseee?

A/N: thank you to Jen for :beta:ing this!!
A/N2: Don't hate me!!!
Chapter 45

Sydney walked into the restaurant with Michael and they were led into a large room in the back. There was a small crowd already gathering and socializing when they walked in.

She scanned the room and spotted Julie. Sydney elbowed Michael in the stomach.

“Ouch!” He said and rubbed his stomach. “What was that for?” He asked.

“You told me Julie wasn’t going to be here tonight!”

“Yea, so?” He asked, still confused.

“She’s here. The center of attention as always.”

“Well, I talked to Ryan and he said she wasn’t coming tonight.”

“Must’ve had a slight change of heart then.” Sydney said. When she was forced to go to dinners like these, she often wished she could drink something besides water or juice.

“I’m sorry, sweetie.” Michael said. “I’ll go get you something to eat. Go sit down.” He instructed and left her side momentarily. Sydney sighed and sat down at an empty table.

Behind her and a few feet away, Julie and another woman were talking.

“Guess how I spent my last Friday night?” Julie asked.

“How?” The other woman said.

“I spent it in Michael’s cubicle.” Julie said smiling.

“No way! But I thought he had that Bristow chick?”

“That didn’t stop him last week.” Julie said, blushing slightly.

Tears instantly came to her eyes and she stood up and walked out. On the way, she walked past Michael.

“Syd! What’s wrong?” He asked worried and walked after her.

Sydney was now crying now. Michael grabbed her elbow and stopped her.

“Let go of me!” She shouted at him and tried to get out of his grip.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” He asked, genuinely concerned.

“Let go of me! Right now! You know what you did! Don't try to act like you don't know what the hell I'm talking about Michael!”

“Syd wait!” He grabbed her elbow again, but she released herself from him again and when he wouldn't let go, she slapped him and walked out of the room, the whole room watching them. In the back of the room, Julie smiled. Everything went perfectly.

Oh My God, Oh My God. Oh My God!!!

Please, please finish it soon!!!!!!! Just one more chapter and epiloge!!!
This is so great!! I hope that have a little boy!! I'm sick of girls!! Every fic their children are girls...
:woot:

oh my god..i read this story for the first time and i LOVE IT!!! lol its so awsome
can i be added to your PM list? kthanks!!!! :D
can't wait to see what happens!! stupid & mean julie :angry:
update ASAP!!!

Awesome story... yes I have to agree WE NEED AN UPDATE... Could you please add me to the PM list, when you update... Thanks :lol: (y) :lol:

OMG i just read the whole entire fic again and its awesome!!! can i please get added to the pm list!!! and please update soon... i can't wait to see what happens!!!!

Back