Young MV Pics

^_^ he's so sweet! i have a pic of him and he looks really young! must be in his early 20's - he's such a cutie :angelic:

i would post it, but i don't know how- i don't even know how to get those avatars! :rolleyes:

I glanced at the photos and didn't think he stood out much in the younger photos as the ones starting around 1996 that is when it appears that Michael Vartan got that Male Model look and handsome Greek God looks that make all the women and girls go crazy over him! ;) :woot:

He is an extremely sexy and handsome man. I would vote for him to be the sexiest (sp) man alive! (y) ;)

I like to see some more scenes in Alias with Michael Vartan's 5-o'clock shadow they only had a few views of it last year and the boxer shorts scene with his bare chest -- I think there should be more scenes for the Ladies with Michael Vartan showing off his sex appeal! ;) :D

Michael Vartan is a real attraction for the women viewers of ALIAS as Jennifer Garner is for the men! ;) :smiley:

Enjoy your day and evening! :D

Lynne

another young MV pic...

young-mv09.jpg

🤤 🤤 🤤

I agree with you, Jen! I do like him better now that he's older. He was kinda skinny when he was younger, but his body now...OH. MY. GOD! 🤤 And short, spikey bed-head hair suits him more. ;)

bluebird1045 said:
I agree with you, Jen! I do like him better now that he's older. He was kinda skinny when he was younger, but his body now...OH. MY. GOD! 🤤 And short, spikey bed-head hair suits him more. ;)
yah i agree kat...he was a STICK..now hes nice and muscular...YUM.

I don't like his hair that length. I like it short and spikey!

yah...I agree...I don't like the long hair....doesnt go with him that well...

He was kinda skinny when he was younger, but his body now...OH. MY. GOD!

I know...there are just no words 🤤 🤤
the grown up MV is much hotter!

Back