Young Sydney on Hyundai commericial

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Has anyone noticed the girl who always plays young Sydney on the Hyundai commercial? It's been driving me crazy, because I don't pay much attention to commercials, but I knew that little girl looked familiar, and I finally realized who it was! And she had lines, too. As far as I can remember, she's never spoken on Alias, has she?

I noticed that, and I sid the exact same thing. I scared my sister, becasue I said it in an excited way. I don't think she's even spoken. JJ! have more flash-back scenes with talking mini-Sydney!

yea, i saw that. me and my sister were like hmm..that girl looks familiar, but then we realized who she was. her role on alias is probably gettin her more jobs. -_-

AH-HA! That's it! At first I thought she was the young Jenna from 13 Going on 30, but after seeing the commercial a second time, I realized that wasn't it. It's been buggin' me. I knew that girl had some sort of connection to Jennifer Garner.

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Yeah I had mentioned it on the General Alias Thread... here's the
link...

Hyundai commercial
Actually, I posted mine four days before yours. Not that it makes any difference, I just had to say that. :P

And aliaschick, it's the commercial where the little girl is riding in the backseat of their SUV, and she's looking out her window at stuff, and she asks her dad, "Dad, isn't it Saturday?"

I just saw the commercial yesterday, I started screaming. My mom came running in the room, when I told her what it was she said that I was crazy and obsessive.

Back