Your BVHE insider

Hey all,
I've been posting for a month or so but haven't introduced myself formally. I am the project lead on the Alias Complete Collection here at Buena Vista Home Entertainment. I'm also working on the Alias Season 5 release. (I also was a project lead on LOST Season 2...hopefully you are all LOST fans, too!)

I've been posting info on both releases as well as teasers for www.RambaldiDVD.com (what? You haven't been?!). And I'm answering as many questions from the loyal Alias fans as I can. I can't promise to answer all the questions I get but I'll try to answer as many as possible with straight answers from the team that's making these excellent DVD sets.

As I've said in other posts, the Complete Collection is really shaping up to be something special that we hope honors both the show and the fans who supported it. Again, I encourage you to check out www.RambaldiDVD.com for some games, an exclusive trailer, a chance to ask the show's producers and writers your lingering questions, and more.

By now, most of you know that both products street on November 21st and believe me, both are superb and either will make a worthy addition to your collection.

Look forward to chatting with you all over the next couple of months.

- Your BVHE insider

Hey there!

:welcome: to AA! Thanks for answering our questions about the mysterious yet undoubtedly brilliant box set. I for one have it preordered and cannot wait until its release!

Back