Your Characters! (56k WARNING)

I figured everyone here has a game they play enough to develope a relation ship with their characters. Personally, I have become close to my guys. (Also, feel free to post your favorite in-game screenies!)

1hs4.jpg

2og7.jpg

3eh0.jpg

4jk2.jpg

5nd5.jpg

6gj1.jpg

7iw6.jpg

cwmwinspm7.jpg

reclusepo2.jpg

weesz9.jpg

TheCancer said:
unfortunately i am not cool enough to have ne screen shots to post...but very cool shots on your part...CoV owns

Ya me too I always end up having to re-format my comps cause I mess with something i shouldn't have so I end up deleting all my old SS's.

Welcome to the forums btw :smiley:

Not quite a screenshot, but still my character. Probably similar to what I'll do in HJ too.

You are Perois Difri'Jathin, a Kaldar (think Vikings).
You have crystal green eyes. Your auburn hair is short and thick, and is worn unkempt. You have tanned skin.

You are holding an icicle in your right hand.
You are wearing a sturdy weapon harness, a weathered storm-grey traveler's pack, some leathers, some baggy blue-grey trousers, a tooled leather armband embossed with an image of a proud warrior and an herb pouch.

Ok, well, I didn't end up getting any screenshots of Robo-Radiator from the front before I canceled my account, but here are a couple from behind. The white one is his standard colors, and the black one's in his guild colors. Yeah, the caped one's more recent than the other...

Attachments

• screenshot_2006-03-02-00-39-44.JPG
    screenshot_2006-03-02-00-39-44.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 75
  • screenshot_2006-03-07-15-38-59.JPG
    screenshot_2006-03-07-15-38-59.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 67
That movie was only part a big movie I'm doing for my SG. Everyone got their own little segment :D I'll be sure to share it here, once Its finished.

Ha, thats really sweet. What servers? "Illu/Kin for the Win!"

PS: You might need to change your avatar, its distracting me from reading the forums... XD

Back