Your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Seeing A Ghost
This is a popular thing to do on blogs and I've started to see it spread to message boards, so I'm bringing it here. Here's what you do. Go to your desktop and press the PrtSc button near the top of your keyboard. Then, go to some kind of image editing software (even Paint will work). Open a new document the size of your screen (probably either 1024x768 or 800x600) and then go to Edit---->Paste. Whatever was on your screen when you pushed the PrtSc button will now appear on the document. Now save it and upload it.

Also, you may want to shrink it a bit just to save loading time and space.

Here's mine...it's a bit fuzzy because it was 1024x768 and I made it smaller to upload.

Here's what my desktop looks like:

desktop.jpg

okay....this site wouldn't let me post it, but here it is: my desktop

anyways, i couldnt figure out how to shrink it...on what domain could i store it on so that i can post it on here?

I love the Jason Mraz background! And the T3 one also rocks! And the Alias one is wicked cool! Mine's from my favorite background site on all the web, Digital Blasphemy. Here it is:
melsbg.JPG

Cool desktops. I don't have time to do that for you all right now. I downloaded mine from Star Trek

It has a distinct Star Trek: Voyager theme.

I'll try posting it later.

Hey Tommy- I have a laptop... does it matter though? Or should I still be able to press the Prnt Scrn button and then just go to paint and it'll paste? Because I pressed the 'Prnt Scrn' and went to Paint, then went to 'edit' but I can't paste anything. The 'Prnt Scrn' button is smaller though... it's on the 'Insert' button... :blink: just smaller... in a smaller font, underneath the word "insert" but on the same button... gaaah...

*I GOT IT* Because I'm so smaaaaaaaart. :lol:

Anyways- If you notice, I even have an AA shortcut... :lol: I don't know how I did that though... :blink: It just appeared there one day! And also- my background changes almost daily :lol:

uh... just realized that we can't upload images here.... *hops to random fan media thread* :lol:

okay- click the link

http://forums.allalias.com/index.php?act=A...=post&id=233277

I shrunk mine down (or else it is way to big)

I turned on uploading for non-admins in this forum so you can upload it now :smiley:

he just has two icons.....wow. i like your wallpaper a lot though Charlie! here's what mine looks like right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back