Your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shocked: :thud: :shocked: :thud: :shocked: :thud: :shocked: :thud: :shocked: :thud:
MADE BY THE WONDERFUL ORCHIDEE AT CREATIVE :shocked: :thud: :shocked: :thud: I swear the most wonderful Aeryn piece I've seen in MY LIFE. :thud: :shocked: :thud: :shocked:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:eek: omg! so raven - I'm listening to the High Fidelity soundtrack right now. :lol:

wall.png

mine, courtesy of the ever-lovely katiqua. :sigh:
[post="951749"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yesss... the soundtrack is SO GOOD! :woot:

By the way I love your WP, as much as I am anti-S/V ^_^ The colors are gorgeous... Where do you get Katiqua's stuff? I'd love to browse...

*dies* High Fidelity is one of THE BEST movies in the world. You. Must. Go. Rent. It. Now.

Or better yet, buy! ^_^

This is what my friend made me in photoshop cause he took a class on photoshop but my new nickname is mick and i want him to make a new one that says mick but he hasnt replyed yet soo maybe yall like that yea im texan o yea and i hate the character sark hes a wimp but the name is kool but i dont use it anymore

Where do you get Katiqua's stuff? I'd love to browse...

she's amazing. her collective is at off-target.net ^_^

*dies* High Fidelity is one of THE BEST movies in the world. You. Must. Go. Rent. It. Now.

:lol: it so is. and the book, by Nick Hornby, is the best. 😆 I can honestly say that everything I've ever learned about men and relationships I've learned from Nick Hornby. :lol:

that's cool, mick.

lmao that's great, A Dark Turn

and les! I love the color!

'tis mine. made by the wonderful kara. set to tile. looked bad as center and stretched. ;)

Jessica Alba is AMAZINGLY HOT. If you like her, check out the pictures from the Mercedes-Benz Polo invitational from July! AMAZING CHICK!

Of course, this entire year I've had Jennifer Garner and Alias wallpapers, but it was time for a change.

Can't wait for Melissa from MTV's "The Assistant" to make it big in Hollywood and be featured on my desktop. Truly beautiful, gorgeous chick, I'd marry her right now. She is so sweet and hot.

Firefox is my browser (best, most-featured browser), Winamp is my media player (as you can see I was just listening to the Deftones), and I'm downloading last night's episode of Nip/Tuck with Azureus through the wonderful P2P technology known as BitTorrent.

1600x1200 resolution (the only way to go for me, cool to work on 4 windows at the same time), sorry if it takes forever to load, the screenshot is like 700 KB, big picture.

^ :shocked: WOW. I gotta check the WP thread more often!!!

And thanks Erika. ^_^ I couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back