Your Dumbest Moments

ams4alias

Cadet
Have you ever said anything incredibly Stupid and not realized it until everyone starts to laugh at you?

I know I have! There is even this guy at school that has reserved a page in his diary for me called "Stupid comments made by Lexy" It's only week three and there are already 19 slashes!

Heres my First of many: Is was walking into school with my friends disscussing what we are going to have when we are older and I said this

"When I grow up I want to have a glass house over my pool so then I can go swiming when It's raining and not get wet"
everyone started laughing and It wasn't until someone said what I said, did I realize how Stupid it was.

:blush: I do that all the time!

I went into the post office the other week and while i was standing in the queue, i asked the woman behind me if i could post letters there! :duh: i meant to say can i airmail things here (which is still a pretty stupid thing to say) :blush: she looked at me as if i were crazy! :rolleyes: :lol:

Ah, great thread!...

One that springs to mind is a few years back I was watching a taped film at my house, American Beauty I think, with some mates and I made the ridiculously stupid comment:

'I've got this on video.'

That was the day, officially, I became a prat!... :D

All the time it's so embarrassing like :

What are you talking about raspberries aren't pink they're purple

and

I hate the way people who know they're gonna die get so shirty with you!

I can't believe I say those things sometimes it just comes out wrong! :blush2:

yeh i cant believe u said that either, ur evil!!!!

i said to a customer who was bald,

" its windy out there, watch out your hair might get messed up " :blush:

yes and how it works with me
is that i get it about 20 seconds
later and my face turns beet red
and i want to run to the nearest closet
and hide in it for about 3 days...

lol, sab, we know you're not, just the fact that you laugh when you see people dying, and wanted to hit pierre today, lol, but its what makes you you and we love it.

my mate says

" Jess your hairs black, did you dye it?? "
" no i stood under a ladder and someone dropped a bucket of paint on my head :jawdrop: "

or the time another mate said
"I have many different laughs depending on my laugh" WELL DUH!!

I am like the biggest Sound of Music fan on the planet and in History we were talking about WW2 and who were allies with each other and I put up my hand and said: "The Germans had to be friends with the Austrians in order to make the Sound of Music." everyone looked at me like I was a complete idiot.

My brother does this ALL the time...next time he says something, I'll post it....I think I blank it out when it happens to me though! Great thread, BTW, and Lexy, the Sound of Music one is :lol:

Jai :rain:

I have a habit of taking words and adding "the" (to the beginning) and "-ness" (to the beginning) to the word. In bio I got a B on a quiz and said "The B-Ness"

Don't get it? Try saying it yourself. What does it sound like?!?!

I say so many stupid things that I can't even remember them. Several teachers told me : If you didn't exist we would have to create you :D

UncoveringAlias said:
I have a habit of taking words and adding "the" (to the beginning) and "-ness" (to the beginning) to the word. In bio I got a B on a quiz and said "The B-Ness"

Don't get it? Try saying it yourself. What does it sound like?!?!
[post="1221128"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's good.

A while ago, I heard the term "euthanasia" in a conversation and I thought the person was talking about "Youth in Asia". They kept going on about old people dying and I was wondering why all these teens in Asia were killing old people. I didn't actually make a comment about it. I just kinda pretended that I knew what was going on. I didn't find out for like a year that it was a term and not about youths in Asia. That was the biggest blonde moment I've ever had.

Coming in 2nd, I was talking to this lady and she told me that her daughter was named after her father. And I said increduously, "You're dad's name was Bernadette?" Her's dad's name was Bernard.

lol the bernadette one is a classic ^^^

i was at a mates house and randomly scanning her book shelf, i came across a rare book .
me : " Oh I have that book, except my one is signed"
her: " Yeh I know jess, we got it signed together" :doh:

today in math we were talking about circumscribed circles, and a kid said "circumcised"

it was so funny and the teacher was like "it's alright it happens every year"

Oh and then in bio we were doing pedigrees and we had to trace a trait through a family. Teacher gave us some information on how to do it, and one of them was that offspring one and offspring two were married (they were both women). I was like "Ewww, that's gross!" (I thought it meant they were married to eachother).

ETA: Just read this again, and I think I came off as slightly homophobic. I'm not. The gross part was two sisters married eachother, I thought....Just clearing it up

My daughter brought a friend to the house and said "Grandma, this is my friend Amy" and my mom says "Hello Karen" ?!?!?!?!?!?!? :blush:

We use that on my mom all the time and tell her she needs a hearing aid.

Back