Your Dumbest Moments

One of my friends always make fun of me when i can't do math. (and supposedly I'm the smartest in math in my group of freinds) So we were doing a photo project together and I was on my 14th frame. The film has 24 frames and I was like, how many more do I need to do? Obviously, its ten but i was actually counting on my fingers. She was like, your so stupid, you can't even do simple math! I think she was a bit dissapointed in me....

Oh man. So like 3 years ago there was this fight between 2 guys at lunch. They were fighting on top of the table next to mine. So then one guy jumped off but he slipped and he grabbed onto my back to stop himself from falling. I have no idea why but I screamed, really loud, and jumped up. Then I tripped over the bench and ended up falling on top of that guy. :blush:

:lol:

I have this black pumps that I wear with my black pants and I usally only where them when I have a band concert! I dont know howany times I allmost triped or slid across the stage( the slideing part is fun!) No for the funny part! My mom and I were at Wal-mart get photos devloped after a concert and I was just walking around and I twisted my angle and fell right to the ground! ANd I could stop laughinng! 😆 And I did want to get to see how say that! Later when I stoped laughing I was so :blush: !!!!!!
OMG!! I have those moments all the time...I'm truly a blonde!
As a natural blonde who considers herself to be pretty intelligent, I find that extremely offensive.
I'm sorry I didnt mean to offend anyone! Its just something we say over here! Its like a slag term. Like when people say Shut-up we dont aways mean Shut-up!
SYD

Mmmm...well I was once in a rcord store and I saw the CSI Board Game, and I'd never seen it before, so I picked it up and hugged it...only to relise what used to be a wall, was now glass through to the offices...and all these people were staring at me, hugging a board game....:lol:

i was sick one time with a cough, so i was gonna take some medicine before bed. on the bottle, it said "Take 2 teaspoons for every 4 hours". i thought "well, since i'm gonna be sleeping for 8 hours, i'll just take 4 teaspoons". LUCKILY, i asked if that was okay to do and someone told me "NO!"

talk about stupid. i mean, who is dumb enough to OD on cough medicine? i almost was.

😆
Ok here is another one that I just remebered!
So on May 6th of last year I had a emsable contest AND it was the day I was doing my gold award prom for speacial need high schooll students! So the day before (Friday!) I had gone shopping for food for the next day! And I got home really late so I took some caugh medican and went to bed! I woke up earliy so I could start woking on some stuff! ANd I have major alliges so my mom gave me some binydrel!(sorry if that not spelt right!) Well it noramlly makes u sleepy it does the opssite with me! And to make this storie shorter when I got to my band thing, my dirtor asked my mom if I was drunk! Because if had to take the walking in a stight line test I would have failed not to mention that I was in heels which makes it more noticable! And I dont remeber playing but My friends told me later that I had my papers out of order! And I start coughing in the middle of the performs! So dont use Binydrel and cough meds togetter!! 😆
SYD

benadryl i think...

well..here's mine it was a year ago I tripped down a whole flight of stairs...yeah ow and i was holding a coke. I got up and I was like "Hey, where's my coke?"
lol and I had a bruise on my arm and my coke was on the floor and I had to clean it up :(

Back