Your Dumbest Moments

omg i say a whole bunch of stuff

like one time i stabbed myself with a pencil and my friend was all your gonna die of lead poisening and i believed him so i ran to the bathroom and it took forever to make it look like i had taken everything off so like when i came back like 15 minutes later my english teacher asked me where i was and i told her i didnt want to die and everybody was all wtf and i didnt get it till i talked to my smarter friend.. i know but no worries im not a blonde i just act like one

heh for my gcses we did some random war poetry, one poem called icarus allsorts, was about nuclear bombs exploding one line went something like ' the bingo hall moved to different parts of the town' . I actually said to the top english set, ' how does the bingo hall move, isnt it cemented??' Then i finally understood that the bomb blew it up and the building wasnt moving

another time, my maths teacher was going through a topic weve done before, i said that and he said he thought hed done it but the rest of the class disagreed. So another kid goes 'this must have been in one of your privATE LESSONS :P'

MissingSark said:
A while ago, I heard the term "euthanasia" in a conversation and I thought the person was talking about "Youth in Asia".  They kept going on about old people dying and I was wondering why all these teens in Asia were killing old people.  I didn't actually make a comment about it.  I just kinda pretended that I knew what was going on.  I didn't find out for like a year that it was a term and not about youths in Asia.  That was the biggest blonde moment I've ever had.
[post="1221149"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:sideroll:

ConcreteGirl said:
My daughter brought a friend to the house and said "Grandma, this is my friend Amy"  and my mom says "Hello Karen"  ?!?!?!?!?!?!?  :blush:

We use that on my mom all the time and tell her she needs a hearing aid.
[post="1221284"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha, your mom has my dad's problem :D

Yeeeeah...it's sort of funny how I'm slow to realize the most obvious things...cause I'm usually quick on these things that well take thinking...but the other day....when I reacted to there being a sudden downpour of snow...people just started laughing...I don't know if it was stupid...but it was a tad over dramatic...and things like that happen.

{edit}Oh...one of my friends said this...she told me something I did was totally blonde when I had one of my moments...well take look in the mirror hun!

yesterday i said "if you're from portugese you speak portugal right ...?" and everybody looked at me like :blink:

sometimes it's better that i never open my mouth - i always say dumb things :rolleyes: :P

oh i say stupid stuff in my sleep too, heres just a few

"how could you spend $200 on jamba juice?"

"its my fault he died, i couldve stoped it but i didnt"

"it was the cheese, its was always the cheese" <- that one i find incredibly funny

"hubert your the best brother you not like other morons"

yea so i dont know when im more stupider, in my sleep or in real life

OMG I am So stupid Yesterday I was going to answer the phone in my sisters room but I forgot that she rearranged her room even though i helped her but i went to go step om the bed and well there was no bed and i tripped and my head hit the dresser and my cheek hit the drawer and now i have a cut on my head and a bruise on my cheek.

I was wondering if anyone else has stipid stories???

OMG!! I have those moments all the time...I'm truly a blonde!

I was in the kitchen once getting a cup, and when I grabbed it, I slipped from my hands and landed on the counter and then bounced around and landed on the floor. So I went down and picked it up, but when I raised my head, I forgot that the cupboard door was open, so I hit my head right on the edge and I was writhing on the floor in agony...ya...I'm stupid

Mountaineer4746 said:
OMG I am So stupid Yesterday I was going to answer the phone in my sisters room but I forgot that she rearranged her room even though i helped her but i went to go step om the bed and well there was no bed and i tripped and my head hit the dresser and my cheek hit the drawer and now i have a cut on my head and a bruise on my cheek.

[post="1241352"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh my god! this just happened to me.... last week. to be precise, last thursday. damn! i hated myself that night. i tripped over this new exerciser my dad bought, and bumped my cheek to the edge of the cabinet. i was groping in the dark at 2 AM in the morning.. a friend came, she didnt want to wake anyone by buzzing the bell, so she just called me on my phone, knowing that im one hell of a crazy insomniac. so i cautiously walked down the living room to open the door for her, well not that cautiously, or else i wouldnt have experienced this nasty accident.

so bottomline, i had a sort of little bruise below my right eye. and damn! another crazy and stupid accident happened to me last night.

i came out of this bar.. with my friends.. it was almost midnight.. i tripped and it was my knuckles that hit the ground. now, i have this little abrasions on the back of my right hand.. and an embarassing story to carry with me. good thing, most people are drunk by that time and how i hope they didnt remember a god damn thing. :lol:

okay not really anything i've done although i'm alway falling over or stacking it on the stairs of something, but it's more like what i've said, it was last year in maths class, where i was just talking to myself and i asked my self "how old will i be when i'm 18" LOL! truly my blondest moment!

My 'please can the earth open up and swallow me' moment was on the bus last week. I was attempting to be cool college chick/rebel without a cause, so i strided down the bus ready to get off, only thing was the bus hadn't fully stopped, so i went flying out on the grass and landed in a very messed up heap on the ground! Being so lucky, the bus was full and everybody, i mean EVERYBODY turned to stare at the girl with the very red face and sore, grass-stained backside!!!!

Not good!

Mines a bit weird but on saturday I was at work and me and my friend were looking out of the window, and the lorry drivers kept coming in, getting out of the cab and getting a bike out and then driving off. We'd never noticed this before so we asked our superviser and she hadn't either, so she checked with our transport office. It was only the same bloke each time and the same bike. We felt very stupid.

Mountaineer4746 said:

[post="1241352"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

At least you didn't try and jump/bellyflop on her bed...;) :D

heh once when i cooked dinner for my family, i accidentally told my dad he was eating a quorn pie, so of course he automatically didnt like it, anyway at the end of the meal to make a point i asked him how he liked his dinner, and he says it was fine until you spilt the beans, and i was like , huh, what beans? i didnt spill any beans :doh:

^^^LOL!!
I do the stupid things all the time!
I can be really dittsy/over the top girly!
So yestoreday and today we where in the computer lab working on our power point thingy or woking on the essay or whatever part you have to do in the project! And I'm doing power point, and I ask Robby(the only person who isnt doing something beside surfing the web for car stuff!) how to get a background or how to do different things! some times he would show me how to do it and I would have to ask again I keep forgettting! I told him I was sorry and he judt laugh at me(not in a bad way) because me short term memory was so sucking! And stressing over it so one of the other guys was looking over my sholder to see what I was doing and he put his hand on my sholder I had the weirdest cold chill go up my spine and me jump! I think I scared him!!

SYD

Oh yeah! Ok mines not that bad, but I get accidently injured all the time! I didn't know it was because I was stupid. :D Yesterday when I went down to the health center to find out my blood pressure, I forgot that door was heavier than the others, so I didn't push the door open with enough force, but I walk in anyway, and the door like slams back while I'm in the doorway and that hurt... I should have known the door would do that since it was so heavy to push, but I guess I was in my own world. hehe... And when I get inside, this guy has a wtf look on his face as he walks around me to get out.

falling4stars said:
I wasn't trying to diss on blondes...it's a common figure of speach that most people don't take literally, and I'm sorry that you can't look above that...I'll try not to say that felgercarb anymore... (n)
[post="1243516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I know everybody says it. That doesn't make it any less offensive. To me it is almost like people are being racist. Young blonde women are often treated in a certain way that is very offensive.

If I was Asian, and you said, "God I'm such an Asian", would you still tell me I should be able to look above that? I'm sorry, I can't help being blonde and I can't help not being stupid. Maybe I should call the stupid things I do 'brunette days'.

Even in India they print daily blonde jokes in the paper (which is a complete joke in a third world country that doesn't even have any blonde people).

It's about the only offensive 'joke' like that that is still used. I mean, people don't joke about women being incompetent anymore, or about people of certain races or social classes being stupid. It's just not the politically correct thing to do.

I just don't understand why people still use that expression.... :angry:

falling4stars said:
My God...you can't get over it...I have a MILLION, VERY INTELLIGENT BLONDE friends, and I joke with them all the freaking time, and they make fun of themselves for being blonde, and they don't throw little freaking tissy fits about it. Can we not turn this into an entire debate and just let it go???...please grow UP! :rolleyes: *I respect people not for their hair color, but for their character...I don't care that you're blond, and I can see you are quite intelligent... ^_^
[post="1243532"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, I've made what I think is a very valid point. And one a teenaged boy wouldn't understand. :angry:

Leaving thread...

Back