Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contacts

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
Neither, so far! But I have to get my eyes checked, bc I have had a headache very often lately. hehe, probably just bc Im on my comp too often lol. But maybe I will need glasses.....but I think i´d prefer contacts!! Glasses don´t suit me at all! :cool: see? lol
Anyway I was wondering which of the cast members have to wear glasses or contacts! Does someone know?

San :angelic:

Neither, but I really need them. I'd rather have contacts though because I play sports. And I definately don't want to be wearing one of those big masks that cover your entire face while you play.

i dont have glasses but i dont have 20/20 vision....one eyes is worst...but at school when i take the eye test since i mess up on the really small letters with my left eye they always just pass me ^_^

LoL, umm I have both cuz I have horrible eyes!! I mainly wear contacts, but at night and like if my contacts bug me I wear my glasses I like my glasses but I think I look better without em.

~KM

Man, you guys are lucky. I got glasses in the 2nd grade!!! lol That's how bad my eyes are. But I got contacts in 5th grade, but only wore to sports games, but in 8th grade I started wearing em to skool and I have ever since!

Back