Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contacts

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
I'm both because sometimes my contacts make my eyes get really dry and sore fore a few days if i don't take a break from them.

sydbristow said:
I wear glasses. I don't always have them on though. Something about putting contacts in, kind of freaks me out. :eek:
The first time I tried putting mine in and out, it took me like 15 minutes. :lol: But it's really not a big deal, and they're better than glasses.

My first few were test pairs, and I did just about everything wrong. One of the first ones ripped, and then I dropped another one in my room and couldn't find it. :lol: After that I always put them in in the bathroom, where there was a tiled floor. Plus I put them in backwards a couple of times before I realized why it hurt so much. :o_O: But I haven't ruined, lost or put any in backwards for months, so I think I'm doing better.

omi! i knoooow... one time i put it in backwards and i felt as if someone stuck a needle in my eye :thud: :stretcher:

my eye was all red that day and i even put my glasses on that day but my eye still hurt like hell :lol:

I just got my glasses four weeks ago, no 5. I look even sexier in them than I did without glasses. Lol.
A very full of himself, kylo4

lol!!!! i wear glasses sumtimes wen i went to the opticians 4 contacts they said my eyes r 2 dry????? but then i have a allergy and i think it was playin up thats probably y they were like that that day so i'm goin agian l8ter!!!!!
yeat!!!!
yes kylo!!!! full of ur self!!!
lol!!!

i wear glasses. been wearing them for 2 or 3 years, im not sure.
i lost them like a week ago though
i have to find them or i am so dead.
i wish i could use contacts. my mom wont let me, says we have to wait till my sight is more estable. :(

Back