Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contacts

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
I lost my wonderful 20/20 vision in the summer of 7th grade. So I wear glasses now. -_-

For some strange reason my friend was showing me her new glasses today and how "kewl" they were. I'll hand it to her, there was spinning spongebob's on the side. Then she told me her old pair had blue's clues. Erm..okay...we're in HIGH school, not elementary! Spinning spongebobs! Rock on!

Another note kind of related to eyes, you know those emergency eye wash nozzles in the science room, wouldn't would want to try one of those? Water streaming in through the side of your eyes! Cept I don't feel like going blind by have chemicals go in my eye. I don't think my bio teacher would be too thrilled if I used it during lab at 7 in the morning in order to experiment.

kylo4 said:
I just got my glasses four weeks ago, no 5. I look even sexier in them than I did without glasses. Lol.
A very full of himself, kylo4
Sexy Kylo ??? :blink:

u really are very full of yourself ... :lol:

Just kidding man ... (y) ;)

when u go to the opticians have u noticed they breath down ur neck when they look in ur eyes!!!! u know they could do like a mint advert bout it!! lol!!

Back