Season 2 Your fave quote from this ep?

Umm is this quote in it, or the nxt ep- "Sixth grade was an awkward stage for me, I had big teeth and little eyes so I was a foot taller than every1 else so I hunched over." ???

Well it wasn't anything said in this episode as much as I loved how Vaughn was getting so jelous of Jack doing his job...examples when syd was on the mission and him and jack were on her coms JAck was the one telling her what to do or when Jack told syd they were finished after telling her about the kids both times vaughn gave Jack the look of death I could tell he didn't like the impersonal way jack handeled the missions
Vaughn's stares of sadness are fun too

i just watched thi again togniht and saw this category - it's the first time i've really looked around the message board and i love the episode parts.

favourite quote from this episode is definitely -

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vaughn " you betrayed her trust, I won't!"</span>

If only we had such an honest guy in our lives. :rolleyes:

If the hug had words i would have picked that!!!

jems said:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vaughn " you betrayed her trust, I won't!"</span>

If only we had such an honest guy in our lives. :rolleyes:
Later on he did, though (sigh!), when he investigated Irina behind Sydney's back--he knew she would want to know. (And when he got caught he made it out like it was her problem . . .) That's betraying her trust.
-_-

thats true BUT you have to remember she did kill his dad so it's kinda personal.....and it's kind of protecting syd is his own little way too......i don't think it's in the same league as what her father did (even though he's just protecting her too!)

So betraying her trust is OK "under the right circumstances"? You can get into a load of rationalizations that way. Researching Irina wasn't exactly a little thing. It might not have been as big a deal as setting up Irina, but it's not tiny, either. Jack was upfront about his concerns regarding Irina, whereas Vaughn promised Sydney on more than one occasion that he'd be with her on her mother all the way. Researching Irina behind Sydney's back is a betrayal of that promise and there's no getting around that, and as much as I sympathize with Vaughn's reasoning I'm not going to make excuses for him because I think he should have been honest with Sydney.
;)

I love this little piece of dialogue

Francie "Can you believe it? I invited a hundred people, thinking maybe seventy would show up."
Will " You said you were worried."
Francie "He tells his NA meeting."
Will "And they're good people."
Francie " I'm sure they're fantastic people but we make ninety per cent of our profits from the bar and they don't drink."
(They all giggle.)

:lol: :smiley:

"You programmed me to be a spy, I'll never forgive you for this."

Killer, just when Jack thought he was getting his own way!
Also like the stuff with Emily!

Back