Your Favorite Ship?

Vote for your favorite MAJOR relationship...

• James/Lily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ron/Hermione

• Harry/Hermione

• Harry/Ginny

• Total voters

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
Which is your favorite major ship and favorite minor ship? I haven't put slash or adult/minor in here, as there's no canon proof. Sorry! (Maybe a sepearte poll? :whip:smiley:

Alright, I chose Harry/Hermione, because from day 1 that's what I've wanted. I think they'd be great together.

But I must say that Ron/Hermione is majorly growing on me. I love their bickering.

Then I chose Remus/Tonks...because that whole storyline had me in tears :cry:

Well, I picked Harry and Ginny because I was rooting for them since Book 1 and I knew it had to happen eventually. I do love Ron and Hermione though. My lesser ship was Remus and Tonks because it tugged at my heart strings.

I absolutely love Harry and Ginny...as you can get from my sig! And I'm not surprised at all about them, because there really is so much history and clues about them. I think J.K. knew what she was doing all along :smiley:

I voted for Harry/Hermione, because they have a great chemistry together. Not only in the movies, also in the books, in my opinion. :smiley:

Personally, I am all for Ron/Hermione. They are just so perfect for each other. It's a love/hate relationship!

I also voted for Neville/Ginny, that was just cute! :lol:

Back