Your hair color!

What color is color is your hair?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aubern-probably didn't spell that right!

• Dark Brown

• Light Brown

• Strawberry-blonde

• Light Blonde

• Dark Blonde

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Red-natural red

• Sandy colored

• Other

• Total voters
My hair is almost exactly like this:

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5175/sea4promo187po.jpg

Yep that's right. Syd's hair. I didn't copy her hair, I just wanted that kind of bangs and my hair has been like that without the bangs for a long time anyway..
My original hair color is...it's not blonde and it's not brown..It's something in between. My hair dresser would say my color is dark blonde, but my friends insists it's brown. But I consider myself a brunett anyway. ^_^
But like nine months ago, I colored my hair dark brown. The color has faded a little and grown out a little (even though you can't really see it) so it's light brown now.
I have thick hair, and sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. It's beautiful, but it takes a lot in the morning for it to look good.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Medium brown, but I voted light brown.
It's natural :smiley:
I don't dye my hair, it looks tacky.

~~Spongy!
[post="787716"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well i must be tacky then, cos i got my hair done a couple of days ago, im naturally dark blonde, light brown, but i got it done darker brown. my friends all love it.

normally it's dark blonde, but now it's black at the back and mahogany over that. I change my hair (in some way) every six weeks so I'll get back to you

ummmm my hair is dark brown, it's lighter in the summer, but by like November it kinda turns close to black, but not :thinking:. I'm looking at it right now, and have no idea how descibe it, lol. It's long, curley (perm, but not fluffy perm. Most people think it is natural), and dark brown. There we go. That wasn't so hard *pats self on back*

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm slowly dying my hair blondish. Eventually it'll be a light brown/dark blonde with different shades of blonde highlights. My friend gets her hair done at the same salon and I love how hers looks, so I go there with her so they can see what I want, :lol: Visual aid.

Back