Your Halloween Costume

SecretAgentMan said:
I don't wear costumes.  I'm scary enough as it is.....
lol
Well, I'm also too old for trick-or-treating, but if I were to wear a costume, I would go as person from the past. Like Renaissance, 18th century, something like that. Ahhh, too bad ppl don't dress like that any more.

:rolleyes: Message from a Toronto Cracker :rolleyes:

i'm just staying home halloween...i'll probably on here :P, so I won't be dressing up...if I were to dress up though, I'd probably dress up as Irina :D

I only just decided not to go out... my friends and I are all going to a midnight movie... (The Ring - I never saw it, so should give my friends a good laugh :lol: )

I'm gonna be a vampire! I'm gonna wear black pants and this mesh/netting shirt thing with a tank under it, and hair spray my hair black, and i got this awesome "ice vampire" kit with silver teeth and makeup felgercarb and I got gloves too and EEEEEEEEEE I'm excited! :woot:

oh ya I got blood too! :lol:

I was going to be Trinity, but my black pants were too faded and my outfit didn't really work, so my friend and I came up for a new plan for my costume...SCOTTISH SCHOOLGIRL!! I'm going to wear a plaid skirt, a button-up shirt, fishnets (as long as my friend buys them!), Mary-Janes, glasses, and a headband! I am going to have fun!! :lol:

nance said:
i was going to be syd but none of the stores sold the red wig i wanted *sighs*
LOL. But why does it have to be red. Hasn't she worn like every colored wig imaginable? LOL. I wish I could dress up like Syd, but I'm not going trick or treating.

Back