Your Halloween Costume

some little boy came to my house with his older brother ( i think.....that or a very young dad) and he looked like the guy from....what is it? oh Nightmare on Elm Street..only really small....he creeped me out so i just chucked a bunch of sweets at him and shut the door!!! lol
and my friend Adam cameround as a witch!!! that was random....he had on a whole combo as well like tights (green), long hair.....ur basic witchy stufff..........that was the funniest thing i've ever seen..;

I think the funniest costume I saw was someone dressed up as a whoopee cushion!! And if you squeezed her she actually made a farting noise :blink: :lol:

lol yea but the down side was that random people would come up to her and try to hug her or squeeze her :thinking: trick or treat bags can become great swinging weapons by the way... :D :lol:

lol I was going to do s Sydney outfit, but I had no time to get anything, so I borrowed my bbf clothes adn went as a guy, this girl thought I looked cute!!! eewwww

I have a party tonight to go to... :lol:
I'm going as that Ghost from Christmas Past from that movie Scrooged? :blink: The one with Bill Murray....where the ghost looked like, what his character called, 'Tinkerbell'...she wacked him with her wand and beat the snot out of him with a toaster...remember?? :thinking:
I'm going as that!!! :P
🦋 Colly E.

Thanks Existentialist!!! :D
I had the pink frilly dress from a quinceniera I was a dama in and just added a wand (it blinks!! :woot: ) and I just need wings now!! ^_^
🦋 Colly E.

i would really like to know how people can mistake a Wensday Adams costume (complete with headless doll) for a pilgram/ amish person. One of my friends guessed 16 times before he got it, and only got it when a friend helped. he also siad i was little debbie.

im too old for trick or treating so im probably gonna throw a party this year. im thinking of going as daisy duke lol and some of my guy friends want to go as johnny knocksville and sean william scott so itll be fun i hope.

what is everyone going as?

I'll be throwing a party at my apartment because it'll be done and painted and everything by then, so it's going to be fun. I'm thinking of going as a witch this year. Either that or a fairy/nymph [for the party, I'm too old to go trick-or-treating] and I think I'll be giving out something disgusting for candy. Like Blood Bites, which is chocolate with cherry filling that looks like blood or something

I'll be going as Sydney Bristow this year... I got the red wig but i have to cut it shorter lol and i got a black shirt, and leather pants.... don't ask why i have leather pants :P

I want to be Sydney, lol (red wig). Last week I got my wisodm teeth out and had huge cheeks (like a chimpmunk) and would have made the perfect red wigged, chimpmunk Sydney, lmao!! I'm not 100% though what I want to be.

~Andrea :angelic:

Last year I was going to be one of Syd's disguises (green dress and long black hair) but my mom said No! I was all why? So I went as a princess instead. I had the bodice of my grandma's wedding dress and a tube top my mom sewed for me. All these little kids thought I was a bride. I was like um NO! This year I think I'm going to buy a red wig and a black top and black pants. Back in 8th grade we had a wacky hair day and my mom spray painted my hair red and wore all black to school. She said that's the last time I ever get my hair spray painted. The red dye didn't come out for a couple days. Sounds like the most famous costume from this thread is Sydney from TBT.

Not sure if I'm going to dress up this year.

My little sister is having a Halloween party, but I don't think I'm going to come home for it, and I'm not sure about what parties are going on around campus...if I can find a good one (or if I can convince my boyfriend to throw one at his apartment) then I'll figure out something (maybe do a couples thing or something).

We do have little kids come and trick-or-treat in the dorms on Halloween, so I'll probably do a little something for that, like wear a witches hat.

Back