Your Made-Up Phrases

do you just like to make up phrases? pie and i do. we have so many i probably wont get em all down. what are some of yours? id like to see how funny or crazy they are.

some of mine:

"you spastic monkey!"

"gertrude, coming through!"

"holy snickers the boat flew away!"

"whoa there turbo!"

"monkeys are sexy lil devils!"

"the cook!"

"oy with the poodles already."

"i knew that. i did...REALLY!"

"i need tp play volleyball to calm down."

"im hot, your not. take your best shot."

"froot loop fight!"

"whats that? dead horses?"

"i am your singing telegram."

"you cant, you wont, you did UH-HUH!"

"you booger snot face!"

"go play basketball, or is that to complicated for you?"

"omg...moving on..NEW TOPIC!" ::said in a valley girl voice::

"too bad, so sad."

"oh my gosh! just dont frost the pie, will you?"

thats all i can think of right now. ill post more later as i think of them. tehehe.

okee....anyways....i gots no phrases really..its more...ookee it is i say:

nigga pleaz
for realz!
oh krazee!!
and i say yo and freaken in eveyr sentence

oh me oh my

what are you doing?(not in the commercial context but my own snobby blurt out context!lol!)

and thats it!(thats not a saying but im just saying thats all!LMAO!)

i have so many phrases!! LMAO umm, i say almost all of the ones that muffin already posted and i also say

woo hoo
i say 'extremly' a lot
i say random phrases from random songs a lot
i like to catch ppl off guard and say totally random things, and see the look of total confusion on their faces.. LMAO thats the face i see on muffin like every day.
i say o...k... way too much
i say YAY! way too much..
and i am usually hyper. hehe

its funny cuz i someone is telling me something serious or a secret not to tell anyone else, i usually say something really really really really random like "what about this weather?" its funny to see their reaction. i tell them ahead of time. ill usually say, "dont worry i wont do anything but say something really really random." its hilarious.

Alias Obsessed 47 said:
its funny cuz i someone is telling me something serious or a secret not to tell anyone else, i usually say something really really really really random like "what about this weather?" its funny to see their reaction. i tell them ahead of time. ill usually say, "dont worry i wont do anything but say something really really random." its hilarious.
oooooo thats what i do.. and oy with the poodles already.. geez i can't get over that! its like the best phrase ever!

Back