Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark & Lauren

• Marshall & Carrie

• Dixon & Chase

• Total voters
Well my #1 is SV. I'msure they are some of you that ship more than one couple on this show. but if it came down to your #1 couple who would it be?

although my top three are sydney & vaughn; Jack & irina; and Nadia & weiss
when it comes down to it - gotta be S&V

I love S/V, but since this season Nadia and Weiss are my absolut favourite couple! They are just perfect together. :love:

Syd and Vaughn. What's with the whole Sarkeny thing? It never happened! God! What is wrong with you people?

jack and irina are most definitely first. it's just that, because of their characters, when they are in a relationship, it's not the main focus. i hate it when romantic relationships are the main focus. jack and irina's relationship is their past. it's all of the conflicting emotions. it's great. i mean, sydney and sark are second and again, it's just because i love how they antagonise each other.

m-c

1.) Sydney and Vaughn- Hello! Soul mates!

2.) Irina and Jack- Despite everything that's happened, these 2 are perfect for each other! They had Sydney and were married, and I think are a great couple.

3.) Nadia and Weiss- Weiss needs a little spy luvin' in his life. Who better to give it to him then the Super Spy Sydney Bristow's sister?

Back