Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark & Lauren

• Marshall & Carrie

• Dixon & Chase

• Total voters
I really like Sydney and Vaughn together but i voted for Jack and Irina, because i wanna see more of them. We allways see Sydney and Vaughn together, there is very few J/I moments. Hope there will be some this season :smiley:

Well when it really comes to it it would have to be Sydney and Vaughn. They aren't my favorite pairing, I'm more a Sarkney fan, but because there is no way Syd would ever betray her country Sarkney can't happen. So it would have to be Vaughn and Sydney.

Jack and Irina.

Sometimes I wonder why the screen does not explode with all the emotions that lie in one single LOOK of either of them, in one single word.

They are for me what makes the series interesting, because they always find a way back to each other. Not even two decades could separate them, neither could death, and though they fight and they sometimes hit each other, they both know that they were made for each other.

Yeah, I am babbling, but it's just...I am really fascinated by the two of them. :blush:

I totally agree with Celina, what can I say more? I mean I really like Sydney&Vaughn too and support all the way but though they had gone through a lot, it's nothing compared to what Irina&Jack had been through. It's been decades and their love is still so intense. We don't know that İf Sydney had betrayed Vaughn, he would still love her or not.Probably he would..but Irina&Jack they don't have to prove anything anymore, they are the living proof of true love.

Back