Your most serious accident?

Snapped my leg in 5 places playing football (soccer) two people coming in from different directions hitting my leg at the same time, snapped like a twig lol, could say it hurt a little with peace's of bones sticking out of ya leg lol

Never broken anything apart from fingers playing cricket and rugby, but thats ok, just tape them up and they are fine...... My most serious accident was badly spraining 1 ankle and dislocating the other.... Took a shortcut on the way home and was a little inebriated..... Thought I'd jump a six foot fence, trouble was on the other side was a steep bank which due the effects of alcohol I didn't notice (Or care about)..... I shouldn't have hobbled home on them afterwards according the doctor. But it was funny as, couldn't walk for 2 weeks..... Had to stay around the flat getting drunk and kneeling on a skateboard for mobility.... Awesome fun.

I broke my tailbone about 3 months ago. Still hurts but its getting better.. Did it in a football game (american) .. Hurt to take a **** tho lol..

lol yhaddii oh ya and when i was six i fell of my bunk bed and hit a chair and cut open right above my eye i got really lucky actually that i didnt loose my eye

I actually got into a major car accident where the car flipped twice on a two way road. TRUST me if it wasn't for the seatbelt I don't know what would of happened to me. Thank god im still here.

| FAsT | said:
I got into a major car accident where the car flipped twice, no injuries just cuts. If it wasn't for the seatbelt I don't know what would of happened to me. Thank god im still here.

dang thats crazy man you had to have gotten some injuries from that

I was involved in a car accident 20 yrs ago.Which left me 3mnths in coma.Had a closed head injury, ruptured my liver in 18 places,broke 3 ribs,1 rib punctured my lung & fractured my pelvis.took firefighters 25mins to get me out of the car (the cut roof off).I was 1.5 yrs hospitalized.Had to learn everything like a baby again (talk,walk,eat,.....everthing).

Now I've been married for 13 yrs with 2 boys (Bedeak is 1 of them) my other is 3 yrs old.

Droncher said:
I was involved in a car accident 20 yrs ago.Which left me 3mnths in coma.Had a closed head injury, ruptured my liver in 18 places,broke 3 ribs,1 rib punctured my lung & fractured my pelvis.took firefighters 25mins to get me out of the car (the cut roof off).I was 1.5 yrs hospitalized.Had to learn everything like a baby again (talk,walk,eat,.....everthing).

Now I've been married for 13 yrs with 2 boys (Bedeak is 1 of them) my other is 3 yrs old.

wow that crazy man thank God your still here:angelic:

ya, Im fortunate to be breathing.The doctors gave me 24 hours of life then they told my parents I will not pass 3 days (LOL) then they said I will be a vegtable my whole life.

Im really lucky :shade:

Back