Your Netflix Que

Tom

An Old Friend
I haven't had Netflix for roughly 10 years. I watch anything I want anytime I want online. I know lots of people that swear by Netflix and RedBox.
Just as a curiosity, Lets see what everyone has on que.

What do you have right now?
What is on near Que and
What is on the wishlist que?

Yes, you can also include TV Shows and documentaries.

I'm so out of touch with the slow release of Netflix and RedBox I don't even have a clue what their new release schedule looks like.

Is Minions available yet?
Jurassic World?
Cinderella?
What about the new Godzilla? Is it available yet?
Project Almanac?
Interstellar?

I'm curious because these movies already are available in DVD and/or Blue Ray online.

What's on your Que?

Just to get the ball rollin here is a few in my "To Watch" folder.
Most are rewatches but a few are new.

The Italian Job (again)
Awaken (1st viewing)
Insurgent (again)
Jurassic World (again)
Pacific Rim (again)
Godzilla 2014 (again)
Max (1st viewing)
Project Almanac (1st viewing)
Spy (1st viewing)
Ted 2 (1st viewing)
Terminator 2 (again)
Terminator Genisys (again)
The Suicide Theory (1st viewing)
The Avengers (again)
Avengers Age of Ultron (1st viewing)
Lethal Weapon 1, 2, 3 & 4 (again as a marathon)
San Andreas (again)
The Trials of Cate McCall (1st viewing)
Tomorrow Land (again)
Minions (again)
Run All Night (1st viewing)

There's about 15 more that are low budget I want to screen as well.

Neither of the original Despicable Me movies are on Netflix, not sure why, so I suspect Minions won't be making it there either any time soon. I have Amazon Prime also and they aren't there either. The only other place might be Hulu but I don't subscribe there.

See, thats what I find strange. You would think they would want movies that people want to see to be available as soon as possible. I've seen my son's Netflix choices and aside from a few high grossing movies most of the choices are 'B' grade or worse.

I have Dish Anywhere that my son gave me his password for. I've noticed there isn't much on that either. Oh, the blockbusters are there but they are very late (months after walmart has the DVD on sale) and often Dish Anywhere wants a premium to stream it. I have found many new releases on Youtube that are still not available on these so-called premium sites.
Even Crackle (which is free but only available to USA) restricts the releases to low end blockbusters. My sister in PA has something called vodu or viewque or something but it is just the same as netflix. Her que is extremely restricted.
I'm curious what the incentive is to pay for something so restricted?
Don't get me wrong, I go to the theaters to support the movies I know I want to see. The thing is, most movies nowadays are not worth the dollar you spend at RedBox.

YouTube has Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2 available for $2.99 each on a stream.
Look at the list of related videos down the side of the page for even more.

Despicable Me is available to stream at {...}
http://{...}.com/m49t54ox9cfl.html
As well as Despicable Me 2
http://{...}.com/vga0evpolo6o.html
Both in Blueray quality
Minions Is available at {...} in HD-TS (HD Telesync quality)
http://{...}.com/uh13hf3dzdqg.html

These titles have been available for a long time. Why Netflix and other premium sites still don't have them is beyond me?

Back