Your Number One Fan

Vaughn!!!! Why didn't you say anything!!!???!!!

Argh.

This will be fixed, right?? Of course it will.. (y) Yup, it will.

:lol: Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

Okay, this is an added chapter that was not originally not a part of the fic, but I felt it was a necessary part to add. It's slightly shorter than the previous chapters, but I still like it, so here it is :D

Chapter 6

Sydney slid down the back of her door and rested her head on her knees. She was not going to allow herself to cry over a boy she had only known for a mere couple days. The only problem with her promise to herself was that nobody had been able to make her heart flutter like the way Vaughn did. She quickly jumped to her feet before she could let herself think anymore about what had happened. It was history now. All she could do was look forward and forget the past, despite how much she wished she could hold onto it and never forget.

She walked over to her bed and started pulling out books from her backpack in a blind rage. She didn’t even realize that tears were slowly making their way down her cheeks, staining them with her first heartbreak. She had thought something might have been there between them, something strong and unbreakable. Their obvious, similar interests were one thing that lead her to this conclusion, but it was also the simple fact that they seemed to fit together perfectly, and that was something that she had yet to find in any other boy.

She threw her math book onto the ground, and had the sudden desire to rip the pages out of the book. Vaughn had told her during one of their conversations that math was his favourite subject.

“Loser,” she said, picking up the book, trying to rid herself of any memory of him, but even as she was talking she knew that she was kidding herself. Math was her favourite subject, too. They had so much in common. She fell against her bed and threw the book across the room.

“Sydney, what the hell are you doing in there?” her sister called from outside the bedroom door.

Sydney didn’t respond, just continued to sit and think about what could have been.

After hearing no response Nadia cautiously stepped into the room, not knowing if her sister may throw a book at her head.

Immediately Nadia rushed towards Sydney when she saw her crumpled form on the ground with torn pages thrown around her. Nadia wasn’t use to seeing her older sister let the barriers fall and show her emotions to anyone. Sydney wasn’t an overly emotional person, until this moment that is.

“Syd, what happened?” Nadia asked, fearing the answer slightly. “Did he do something?”

“He kissed me,” Sydney cried.

Nadia crouched down and got comfortable. This was going to be a difficult conversation, considering Sydney was hysterical.

“He kissed me,” she repeated.

“What’s so bad about that? Was he really a bad kisser?” Nadia asked, seriously, not understanding what could possibly upset her sister so much unless…

“Syd, he didn’t try anything, did he?”

That quieted her cries slightly, not fully understanding the question, then realization dawned on her. She shook her head in response.

“Well then you’re going to have to explain it to me, sweetie, because I don’t get it.”

“I had this secret wish that we could be together, but he ripped out my heart for the taking.”

“Does this have to do with Lauren?”

Sydney nodded.

“Sydney, you knew he had a girlfriend. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to you.”

Sydney had now stopped crying, but tears were still freely flowing down her face, like a river without a planned course.

“But, Nadia, he kissed me. I didn’t kiss him.”

“What did he say after it happened?”

“Nothing,” Sydney said, looking down at her hands in her lap.

“Nothing?” Nadia barely knew the guy, but she couldn’t believe that anyone with a heart would do that to anyone.

Sydney stood up and was yelling once again. “He kissed me, Nadia. It was a real kiss and I felt something and he took away that feeling from me, and I want it back. I want it back so badly.”

Nadia wrapped her sister in an embrace, hoping to comfort her. She understood what it felt like to have your heart break. Nadia had been there herself, and she understood that the feelings that Sydney had felt for Vaughn were genuine.

“You don’t need him, Sydney. You can find someone else who’s ten times better than that jerk.”

Sydney pushed away. “He wasn’t a jerk, not even close. He was so nice to me before. I don’t know what happened.” Sydney said, turning away, simply wanting to huddle beneath the covers and cry. It wasn’t like she had been his girlfriend and it was a long term relationship, but sometimes it was worse losing something that you hadn’t had yet experienced but wanted so badly. Not knowing what your heart craved could inevitably eat you away at the seam, exposing you in the worst kind of way.

Nadia quickly moved to block Sydney’s path. “I’m not going to let you do this to yourself, Syd. You’re going to be the strong girl that I know you are, and you’re not going to cry. Not one single tear, not for him. You’re going to carry on with life like you never met Michael Vaughn, because who needs someone who can’t own up to something they did, like seriously grow up, or better yet grow some.”

Sydney felt a small smile form on her lips.

“That’s what I like to see.” Nadia said, placing her arm around her sister and leading her out of the bedroom. “You’re going to be perfectly fine, but for good measure I think we need to get some ice cream in your system.”

Sydney grinned and wiped away the tears. Nadia was right. She wasn’t going to fall apart because of Vaughn. She would move on, grow up. She didn’t need him.

“Sounds perfect.” Sydney shut the door to her room, also shutting the door to that part of her past.

This is my current PM list. Tell me if it's wrong or if you want on.

PM List
Ms.MichaelVaughn
aprilsfool6
gregstar
Catpin
Fieldstation
SpygirlAmy
Vaughnshoney
AliasSydney502
Kate_14
Agent Bristow-Vaughn
Dandan
jah_alias
phoenix shotgun 47
farliieansds225
vaughn4eva24
angelm
bendypinkone
ams4alias
Carney4ever
Alwazabrat
fire*N*ice
cookiesncreamdream
xMountineer02300844x
6helterskelter6
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
MH55995
gtwallichs
sydneymicheal
Alias_Angel
MontrealRocks
cookiemonster

That was great ... aww poor Syd ... that so sad shes really hurt ... love Nadia she is very right to he doesnt deserve her tears

im still upset he needs tocome back and GROVEL
grovel like hes never groveled before but first he has to ditch evil whoren

Back