Your person!

If you can describe yourself on one of these options wich would it be?

• calm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • wild child

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • out going person

• friendly

• revealing

• supportive

• competitive

• just like anyone else

• other

• Total voters
I don't know what type of person I am... I can be calm when I have to be... but then people have called me scary because I get so hyper... I don't know :blink: I guess I'm supportive... I'm definitely NOT revealing :lol: ummm... I'll just stick with 'just like everyone else' :lol:

I'm the wild child. I'm crazy, I lack inhibitions, I'm too impulsive and I hold grudges. And I'm plotting to take over the world. Seriously.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I don't know what type of person I am... I can be calm when I have to be... but then people have called me scary because I get so hyper... I don't know :blink: I guess I'm supportive... I'm definitely NOT revealing :lol: ummm... I'll just stick with 'just like everyone else' :lol:
lol :lol: I get very hyper sometimes. I mean to the point that the stupidist things amuse me and i act like im on something, which i never have been though. And then all of a sudden i just calm down like immediatly, my friends think i am hilarious.

spy41 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
lol :lol: I get very hyper sometimes. I mean to the point that the stupidist things amuse me and i act like im on something, which i never have been though. And then all of a sudden i just calm down like immediatly, my friends think i am hilarious.
oh I know!!! It's like one second you about to pee yourself and then it's like... nothing :lol: I almost passed out from laughing too hard at a girl snapping her fingers, I don't even know why that was funny! :rolleyes: My sister's friend was over once and she was like, you know, you laugh funny, it's sort of like ha ha ha death! and when she said death her face got all serious and stuff. Then I realized. She's right :blink:

I laugh at myself all the time. like yesterday, i was going threw this box of pictures, i grabbed it and all of them flew out and landed all over the place, i started to crack up and i have no idea why. And then my chair broke while i was posting some stuff on here yesterday. I fell back into my closet mirror and busted it. Now that i didn't laugh at, actually i was cursing out my chair it was pretty funny now that i look back on it. I was having a really bad day.

LMAO!!! I do that too! One time I fell off my bike and I have the weirdest scar from it, but I got so mad at my bike and laughing at myself I didn't realize I was bleeding until I looked down and saw a trail of blood :lol: I laugh to avoid any other feeling :Ph34r:

I run up the stairs so fast that i trip sometimes and i have to grab onto my railing so i don't go tumbling down. I do that alot and my big brother laughs at me. :D

LMAO! I've done that before :lol: Or you just trip over nothing :sideroll: I was in a convenience store yesterday at a gas station, I slipped on the floor and fell into an aisle and owww... LMAO! I swear they waxed that floor too many times... then I tripped over the carpet into a soda bin.. :rolleyes:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO! I've done that before :lol: Or you just trip over nothing :sideroll: I was in a convenience store yesterday at a gas station, I slipped on the floor and fell into an aisle and owww... LMAO! I swear they waxed that floor too many times... then I tripped over the carpet into a soda bin.. :rolleyes:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im alittle of everything! im competitive, yet im out going, really out going, friendly and supportive of my friends! yet i like being calm and having my me moments.
my friend said if i were any animal i would be a cat, because i can be outgoing and hyper but i can lash out and be mean and like my alone time then i can be kind and gentle and supporitive like a cat!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
Dude,doesnt that hurt!!
yeah, it hurts! But hey, I'm used to getting hurt, I'm as clumsy as they come :lol:
Me and my friends do those MTV's *jacka*** stunts and we record them on tape and we have gotten REALLY BIG bubus!!that way!!But when we see then in the Tv we cant stop laughing!! :lol: :lol:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I do that all the time especaillay in school. One time i was heading to the bathroom and this really hot guy was walking by, i tripped right in front of him. I didn't fall i just stumbled. I was so embarassed. :D

Back