Your person!

If you can describe yourself on one of these options wich would it be?

• calm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • wild child

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • out going person

• friendly

• revealing

• supportive

• competitive

• just like anyone else

• other

• Total voters
im a lotta things but i don't wanna list them all but the most things that dscribe me are hyper/funny/wild . ..i laugh at so many things that people don't laugh at its just me. . and someone once asked me if i was drunk or high cuz i was wild as heck LMAO when they asked that question .. but then there are my days when i am sad and calm i hate that side of me cuz its NOT fun at all its depressing actually
~Kay~

ima mixed..i could be hyper then quiet..then *****y..then i can go into gangster mode....then even queiter..definatly not reavealing..definatly.....ima only friendly to certain peeps...supportive..eh....competitive..yeah...ill fight for what i want.....so...but most of the time ima hyper gangsta thats friendly

im also a fighter when i want something i will fight for it and im VERY competitive and friendly but if u arent friendly to me lets just say u don't wanna go there cuz i can be mean!! HAHA!!
~Kay~

Interesting...but out of all of them, I'd probably be supportive. since I don't get support some times, I want to be able to be there for people whenever they need help.

At first I'm really quiet, people don't know me.... But after I've sat back and observed long enough to know my surroundings and limits, I POUNCE!! Some people find it hard to believe that I used to be quiet and.... normal. Now they just call me the devil, hey I am the Sire of Sarcasm...

Back