Your person!

If you can describe yourself on one of these options wich would it be?

• calm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • wild child

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • out going person

• friendly

• revealing

• supportive

• competitive

• just like anyone else

• other

• Total voters
i guess i'm kinda friendly, people always say i am, :smiley: but i also have a really nervous disposition, am shy and insecure, and think about stuff too much. :thinking:

im very competative too but thats only in the spotrs that imin and im deffinatley firnedyl i never start fights with ne 1 ever and im shy till u get to me no me then u couldnt even belive i was shy im sooo crazy but its jsut so muhc fun!

I'm loud and outgoing but only with like my 4 friends, the rest of the time I'm very shy and reserved. I'm probably more out going here than in most of my personal life. I'm just pretty average.

Lucy ;)

..hmm..calm i guess... pretty much nothing gets into my nerves :D .. besides of course a certain tv show.. -_- ..and..yeah i guess that's it.. :P

It's sorta a tie between calm and supportive. I'm allways calm, and I never really get hyper and it takes a lot for me to get upset over something. And all my friends allways come to me for help, so I guess I'm supportive.

I think I'm calm most of the time. I am a person who shows no emotion. If I am mad, I sit there, it's all in my brain. I don't punch out the mirror or whatever. I'm not violent like that. :P If my computer acts up, my sister will get really mad and blame me for messing it up. I get frustrated, but again, it's always in my mind. I am always afraid to tell people off to their face because I'm afraid of the outcome. However, online, I'm one meeeann girl. I don't hesitate to tell anybody off online. So watch out! JK. :D

Back