Your pets

I was just wondering what kind of pets everyone has. I have two guinia pigs, Max and Ryan, and a rabbit, Sunny. I just love my pets. Anyone else a pet lover?

We have three cats: Crystal, Tara and Ty and three dogs: Molly, Jasmine and Dusty and my daughter has three rabbits: Elfene, Tootsie roll and Chubby Hugs and a turtle named Mr. Frodo.

danish/swedish farmdog :lol:

RIMG0094.jpg

i have 3 dogs - blonde labrador called Mya, black labrador called Charlie and a Mastiff called Stanley. we also have some chickens and some fish and a cat which isn't ours but my sister tells me it is at our house most the time lol

I haven't had pets for a long time.

We had guinea pigs when I was little. I named one after myself because I was scared I would forget its name! :lol:

I also had mice and fish at various stages....

m<o>j said:
Chickens!!! How cool are you? I wanted chickens...
[post="1407525"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

😆 why thankyou!! *takes a little bow* hehe
yeah they are cool. ok they can smell a little in summer...but its cool to go out and have fresh eggs :D

i have a beautiful lil Jack Russell Terrier named Toby, he's 2 :smiley: he's my baby boy, i love that dog to death! lol

oh and my niece has 6 fishes named Natalie #1, Natalie #2, Natalie #3, Natalie #4, Natalie #5 and can't forget Natalie #6 :blink: *sighs* 8 year olds, she's a very disturbed little girl :P she also has 2 hamsters, Cookie and Jo lol

anyways, this is my baby boy!

IMG_0179.jpg

Back