Your pets

I have a chow/Greman shepard Mix whos around 3-4 (she's from the pound so we're not exactly sure) Her names Nellie and I :love: her.

mydog.jpg

I also have a cat named jingles (we got her for christmas) but she doesn't like me very much lol.

jingles.jpg

i have one cat. her name is Margie and she's going to be 13 next week :cry: my baby :cry:

here she is - she's an American Shorthair Silver Tabby :smiley:

189.jpg

I have a stray black cat that I named Snowball because she looks like the cat on The Simpsons of the same name since I'm a huge Simpsons fan. My family has had this cat for 7 and a half years and she's mostly easygoing and nice.

I had a cat named Snowball...
She died!
She died!
Mom said she was sleeping...
She lied!
She lied!
Why oh why is my cat dead?
Couldn't that Chrysler hit me instead?
~Lisa Simpson

Im sorry i couldn't help it! lol

aliasobsessed89 said:
I had a cat named Snowball...
She died!
She died!
Mom said she was sleeping...
She lied!
She lied!
Why oh why is my cat dead?
Couldn't that Chrysler hit me instead?
~Lisa Simpson
Im sorry i couldn't help it! lol
[post="1413291"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's cool! It's good to have another Simpsons fan in here. :smiley:

church of mammals said:
That's cool!  It's good to have another Simpsons fan in here. :smiley:
[post="1416762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I loved that poem. :lol: Especially the She Died! She Died! She Died! She Lied! She Lied! She Lied! Good times. :cool:

I have a cat named Shain. He's a Short-haired Snowshoe, he's grey and white with blue eyes. He's a large cat, even though he does have a weight problem(15 lbs) I've had him for 6 years.

My step-dad has a dog, so she's kind of mine. Angel is 8 or 9 years old, and a Long-Haired Pekenese. White and yellow.

My step-mom has a cat also, her name is Taiwan. They called her a short-haired Persian in Taiwan, but there apparently that breed doesn't exist here. But she looks like a flat faced calico, with well-defined blotches of black, brown, and white. Pretty cat, has yellow eyes, 6 years old, and very friendly.

I have a dog and a bunch of fish. What I really want is a rabbit (I used to have one), but my mom's allergic.

Oh, well. I still love Bandit!

Back